Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Rowand would be the only one to swing and miss to pitches right down the middle
30t6p3b.gif

I swear his first 3 AB's where he struck out he had at least 2 pitches during those AB's that were tee ball location and he couldn't even foul those off.

Rowand would be the only one to swing and miss to pitches right down the middle
30t6p3b.gif

I swear his first 3 AB's where he struck out he had at least 2 pitches during those AB's that were tee ball location and he couldn't even foul those off.

not a bad start for this road trip. i chuckled when wilson gave up the single to score a run. now he picked up a save lol. 

not a bad start for this road trip. i chuckled when wilson gave up the single to score a run. now he picked up a save lol. 

We need to have as much momentum as possible heading into Colorado after this series cause the Rockies are on fire.

We need to have as much momentum as possible heading into Colorado after this series cause the Rockies are on fire.

Yeah I heard the Rockies switched Ubaldo's start to Monday instead of Tuesday.

Can't wait for this series we got Lincecum, Sanchez, and Cain lined up.

Yeah I heard the Rockies switched Ubaldo's start to Monday instead of Tuesday.

Can't wait for this series we got Lincecum, Sanchez, and Cain lined up.

[h1]http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2...-disabled-list-with-strained-achilles-tendon/[/h1]
[h1]Andres Torres lands on disabled list with strained Achilles tendon[/h1]
.J. Short

Apr 16, 2011, 10:09 AM EDT

Leave a comment
torres-achilles.jpg
Reuters
According to Andrew Baggarly of the San Jose Mercury News, the Giants placed Andres Torres on the 15-day disabled list yesterday with a strained left Achilles tendon.

Torres hasn’t played since suffering the injury last Saturday, so he’s eligible to return as soon as April 26.
“He was pretty discouraged,

[h1]http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2...-disabled-list-with-strained-achilles-tendon/[/h1]
[h1]Andres Torres lands on disabled list with strained Achilles tendon[/h1]
.J. Short

Apr 16, 2011, 10:09 AM EDT

Leave a comment
torres-achilles.jpg
Reuters
According to Andrew Baggarly of the San Jose Mercury News, the Giants placed Andres Torres on the 15-day disabled list yesterday with a strained left Achilles tendon.

Torres hasn’t played since suffering the injury last Saturday, so he’s eligible to return as soon as April 26.
“He was pretty discouraged,

Back
Top Bottom