Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

^ Our team's name is in your title, and we are playing you guys right now. Admittedly, NT doesn't have enough Phillies fans to sustain a thread, so why not post in here during the game?
indifferent.gif

I'm not saying you can't post here. Why keep talking about the brawl that happened last night. It's done and overwith.

I'm not saying you can't post here. Why keep talking about the brawl that happened last night. It's done and overwith.

^ Dunno, I just wanted to put my 2 cents in. I am over it though. Cole is pitching fantastic, we're up 2-0 in the 8th. Let's play ball

^ Dunno, I just wanted to put my 2 cents in. I am over it though. Cole is pitching fantastic, we're up 2-0 in the 8th. Let's play ball

Originally Posted by So Slickening

If that's your 2 cents, next time keep that **$* to yourself.  Nobody cares.
P.S. smug?  Not sure you know the definition of that word.

Originally Posted by What up

you need to get laid or something but judging from your avy, that might be the root of the problem

you need to get laid or something but judging from your avy, that might be the root of the problem

Tell that to your fellow Giants fans to keep their Victorino #+** to themselves too, then.

I do know what smug means. Savor last year's trophy. It's something to lean on when you get swept and lose 8 of 9.

Good game today
grin.gif

Tell that to your fellow Giants fans to keep their Victorino #+** to themselves too, then.

I do know what smug means. Savor last year's trophy. It's something to lean on when you get swept and lose 8 of 9.

Good game today
grin.gif

Don't be offended by trolls with little baseball IQ.

The Giants timely hitting seems to have disappeared. Missing Buster more and more as the season goes on.

Don't be offended by trolls with little baseball IQ.

The Giants timely hitting seems to have disappeared. Missing Buster more and more as the season goes on.

Good game today
grin.gif

Big difference when fans of a team are talking about players from another team in their own *+$%+$% thread, genius.

Go make your own thread.

Good game today
grin.gif

Big difference when fans of a team are talking about players from another team in their own *+$%+$% thread, genius.

Go make your own thread.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Good game today
grin.gif

Go make your own thread.
As far as I was concerned, I was in an argument/discussion/debate between Giants AND Phillies fans. They just played a series. Whatever I said was pertaining to the discussion that I addressed. I didn't come in here while you were playing the Dodgers to tell everyone to shut up, I stated my opinion about the event that happened between both of our teams yesterday.

I respected y'alls opinion, albeit disagreeing, and that guy came out of nowhere telling me to keep my !@+* to myself. I'm all for a debate and trash talking, but there's no debate if all someone has to say is to shut up.

I mean, am I not entitled to my opinion about my own team even when it's discussed in your thread? I would think it'd be open to argument.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Good game today
grin.gif

Go make your own thread.
As far as I was concerned, I was in an argument/discussion/debate between Giants AND Phillies fans. They just played a series. Whatever I said was pertaining to the discussion that I addressed. I didn't come in here while you were playing the Dodgers to tell everyone to shut up, I stated my opinion about the event that happened between both of our teams yesterday.

I respected y'alls opinion, albeit disagreeing, and that guy came out of nowhere telling me to keep my !@+* to myself. I'm all for a debate and trash talking, but there's no debate if all someone has to say is to shut up.

I mean, am I not entitled to my opinion about my own team even when it's discussed in your thread? I would think it'd be open to argument.

I never liked Victorino ever since a play where he knocked the ball out of Omar Vizquel's glove during a double-play attempt. Ahh well. Giants need to wake up ASAP.

I never liked Victorino ever since a play where he knocked the ball out of Omar Vizquel's glove during a double-play attempt. Ahh well. Giants need to wake up ASAP.

What debate do you want to have if you said "what happened happened?"  How is one to respond to that???
Basically what you did was come here to post the  final score and call Giants fans smug.  Still not sure if you know what that word means.

And to the guy telling me I need to get laid ... Excited to go back to school?  All your high school friends missed you this summer.

What debate do you want to have if you said "what happened happened?"  How is one to respond to that???
Basically what you did was come here to post the  final score and call Giants fans smug.  Still not sure if you know what that word means.

And to the guy telling me I need to get laid ... Excited to go back to school?  All your high school friends missed you this summer.

I cannot believe Arizona hasn't taken advantage of this opportunity by losing 2 straight to LA but I'll take that. I really thought we would get the win with Cain on the mound today, didn't see the game but it looks like he had a similar start to Bumgarner. Hopefully Tim can salvage a game tomorrow.

I cannot believe Arizona hasn't taken advantage of this opportunity by losing 2 straight to LA but I'll take that. I really thought we would get the win with Cain on the mound today, didn't see the game but it looks like he had a similar start to Bumgarner. Hopefully Tim can salvage a game tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom