Official 2011 Wimbledon Thread (vol. start on the last page)

There's something about him I've never liked
laugh.gif
not when he was a junior and definitely not now.

Murray's gotta turn around and play again tomorrow?

I don't like his antics, but hey, he was playing Fed... had to do what I had to do...

Andy should be getting a day or 2 off before his quarters.

I don't like his antics, but hey, he was playing Fed... had to do what I had to do...

Andy should be getting a day or 2 off before his quarters.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

laugh.gif
what's with all the hate towards Fael Monfils?
I don't like the guy either.  Never did.  I think because he's always sliding around unnecessarily and always hurting himself.  I think he even had to call the trainer out during the match.  I'm surprised he's never slid head first into a barrier yet.  He should probably be a lot better than he has shown.

laugh.gif
I don't like the guy either.  Never did.  I think because he's always sliding around unnecessarily and always hurting himself.  I think he even had to call the trainer out during the match.  I'm surprised he's never slid head first into a barrier yet.  He should probably be a lot better than he has shown.

Damn I guess I'm the only one who absolutely love Monfils
laugh.gif

Can't wait for the next couple of days

Damn I guess I'm the only one who absolutely love Monfils
laugh.gif

Can't wait for the next couple of days

I'm actually surprised that Fed was able to make it this far, even more so that he hasn't lost a set. Unfortunately, I'm pretty confident that Nole will advance to the finals. Hopefully, Rog can at least push it to 5 sets.
A Nole & Rafa Final will be awesome though.

I'm actually surprised that Fed was able to make it this far, even more so that he hasn't lost a set. Unfortunately, I'm pretty confident that Nole will advance to the finals. Hopefully, Rog can at least push it to 5 sets.
A Nole & Rafa Final will be awesome though.

Can't wait to see Federer vs Djokovic in the semis. Should be a classic. Either Djokovic keeps the streak alive and becomes #1 or Fed stays on top and goes for yet another title...
Anyone know what time that match will be on Friday?(I'm in CA)

Can't wait to see Federer vs Djokovic in the semis. Should be a classic. Either Djokovic keeps the streak alive and becomes #1 or Fed stays on top and goes for yet another title...
Anyone know what time that match will be on Friday?(I'm in CA)

Originally Posted by shogun

laugh.gif
He's a pansy with a horrible tennis IQ.  Fed-Djok should be a good match, but I think it;s Djoks time.

Originally Posted by shogun

laugh.gif
He's a pansy with a horrible tennis IQ.  Fed-Djok should be a good match, but I think it;s Djoks time.

Tough call on Fed/Djoker. Djoker's been on a wild streak, has more on the line, but is also playing better. Fed had a so-so warm-up to the clay court season, but has been quietly doing well at RG, so the confidence is building.

The match should be an afternoon start (Paris time)... usually not before 2PM Paris time. So that's not before 5AM PST. Breakfast at Roland Garros for you guys.
EDIT ~ My mistake. Andy plays today... his match against Viktor went over 2 days, so he didn't get a day off.

EDIT 2 ~ Stringers' edition of the Babolat Propulse... 

GR

BMP3R-1.jpg

Stringers edition... Pics from TalkTennis forum

I quite like them... except for the "Roland Garros" on the toebox.

zmguo0.jpg

681127Babolattennisballsshoes002.jpg
456313Babolattennisballsshoes003.jpg
500771Babolattennisballsshoes001.jpg

Tough call on Fed/Djoker. Djoker's been on a wild streak, has more on the line, but is also playing better. Fed had a so-so warm-up to the clay court season, but has been quietly doing well at RG, so the confidence is building.

The match should be an afternoon start (Paris time)... usually not before 2PM Paris time. So that's not before 5AM PST. Breakfast at Roland Garros for you guys.
EDIT ~ My mistake. Andy plays today... his match against Viktor went over 2 days, so he didn't get a day off.

EDIT 2 ~ Stringers' edition of the Babolat Propulse... 

GR

BMP3R-1.jpg

Stringers edition... Pics from TalkTennis forum

I quite like them... except for the "Roland Garros" on the toebox.

zmguo0.jpg

681127Babolattennisballsshoes002.jpg
456313Babolattennisballsshoes003.jpg
500771Babolattennisballsshoes001.jpg

This was probably Maria's best shot at the FO and I doubt she'll get a better shot going forward. Li is my girl and I hope she wins it all. As far as MonFeces goes he is a clown and a joke. He has so much talent but his work ethic is crap and he spends more time shuckin and jivin than he does trying to hit winners. His heart pumps kool aid.

This was probably Maria's best shot at the FO and I doubt she'll get a better shot going forward. Li is my girl and I hope she wins it all. As far as MonFeces goes he is a clown and a joke. He has so much talent but his work ethic is crap and he spends more time shuckin and jivin than he does trying to hit winners. His heart pumps kool aid.

Back
Top Bottom