Official 2011 Wimbledon Thread (vol. start on the last page)

Sorry for not keeping up fellas. Not surprised Kimmy went out, lack of match play and I think she's looking to retire again anyway. Sharapova showed me a little by her comeback but her serve is terrible and I don't trust her game on clay. Roger is looking good, Rafa had no business struggling against Isner and Djoker is killing fools and I expect him to work up Del Po today.

IMO the hottest women's tennis player is Maria Kirilenko

2enpb7k.jpg

Sorry for not keeping up fellas. Not surprised Kimmy went out, lack of match play and I think she's looking to retire again anyway. Sharapova showed me a little by her comeback but her serve is terrible and I don't trust her game on clay. Roger is looking good, Rafa had no business struggling against Isner and Djoker is killing fools and I expect him to work up Del Po today.

IMO the hottest women's tennis player is Maria Kirilenko

2enpb7k.jpg

^
I'm a fan of Kirilenko as well.  

Yeah, Maria definitely has substance to her and is a champion.  It just seemed to me that people were making her a cover girl and overrating her looks a little bit.  Kournikova was leaving or had already left the sport and people wanted the next pretty face of tennis.  I'm not saying she's ugly, just plain to me.  She's one of those players that looks better on the court than off.

Enough about this stuff.  The Djokovic - del Potro match should be fun to watch.  

^
I'm a fan of Kirilenko as well.  

Yeah, Maria definitely has substance to her and is a champion.  It just seemed to me that people were making her a cover girl and overrating her looks a little bit.  Kournikova was leaving or had already left the sport and people wanted the next pretty face of tennis.  I'm not saying she's ugly, just plain to me.  She's one of those players that looks better on the court than off.

Enough about this stuff.  The Djokovic - del Potro match should be fun to watch.  

My girl Dani just beat Caro. How many times does Caro need to get exposed before she learns that this pushing nonsense won't equal wins.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My girl Dani just beat Caro. How many times does Caro need to get exposed before she learns that this pushing nonsense won't equal wins.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And Caro is OUT! Dani Hant. hit the hell out of the ball! 
Yeah, Caro will really need to step-up her "aggressiveness"... This grinding nonsense is really not working.  The great ones find a way out... she's not there yet.

Kirilenko is rather lovely, but I prefer Ana over her. Julia "Gorgeous" Goerges has also been rising in popularity as of late, having won Stuttgart a while back.

Yeah, Caro will really need to step-up her "aggressiveness"... This grinding nonsense is really not working.  The great ones find a way out... she's not there yet.

Kirilenko is rather lovely, but I prefer Ana over her. Julia "Gorgeous" Goerges has also been rising in popularity as of late, having won Stuttgart a while back.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

TP6M0EHKHZ.jpg
82DE69V2IF.jpg

Originally Posted by SinnerP

TP6M0EHKHZ.jpg
82DE69V2IF.jpg

I didn't catch the Djoker and Fed matches, but looking at the stats, it was pretty much a walk in the park for them. Fed will play the winner Ferrer/Monfils, which I'm hoping will be Ferrer. Should be an interesting test for Fed considering that Ferrer has been pretty good this clay court season.

If everything goes as plan, Djoker will play Fed in the semis... should be VERY interesting.

I didn't catch the Djoker and Fed matches, but looking at the stats, it was pretty much a walk in the park for them. Fed will play the winner Ferrer/Monfils, which I'm hoping will be Ferrer. Should be an interesting test for Fed considering that Ferrer has been pretty good this clay court season.

If everything goes as plan, Djoker will play Fed in the semis... should be VERY interesting.

Shiavone is about to choke this 3rd set away!

Yikes... up 5-1 jdshajhadsfasd and she just let a lob fall in that she had a chance to hit to get broken WOWWWWWWWWWWWW

Shiavone is about to choke this 3rd set away!

Yikes... up 5-1 jdshajhadsfasd and she just let a lob fall in that she had a chance to hit to get broken WOWWWWWWWWWWWW

laugh.gif
what's with all the hate towards Fael Monfils?

What's interesting will be how Murray's ankle will hold up. Slight tear.

laugh.gif
what's with all the hate towards Fael Monfils?

What's interesting will be how Murray's ankle will hold up. Slight tear.

There's something about him I've never liked
laugh.gif
not when he was a junior and definitely not now.

Murray's gotta turn around and play again tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom