Official 2011 Wimbledon Thread (vol. start on the last page)

Awesome match between Kuznetsova and Schiavone.

And this is exactly why that Venus injury hurts so much. Had she not gotten injured, she was definitely gonna meet Sharapova's mentally frail self in the 4th round. You see how she's getting pasted right now
laugh.gif
. I had Venus v. Li in the QF and that woulda been her toughest battle IMO. Oh well...

Awesome match between Kuznetsova and Schiavone.

And this is exactly why that Venus injury hurts so much. Had she not gotten injured, she was definitely gonna meet Sharapova's mentally frail self in the 4th round. You see how she's getting pasted right now
laugh.gif
. I had Venus v. Li in the QF and that woulda been her toughest battle IMO. Oh well...

Anyone catch that epic battle between Kuz and Fran? Prob one of the best women's matches in recent years.

Anyone catch that epic battle between Kuz and Fran? Prob one of the best women's matches in recent years.

Roddick is struggling. He'll get his act together before long.

I love the intensity and tension in this match though.

Roddick is struggling. He'll get his act together before long.

I love the intensity and tension in this match though.

Originally Posted by aepps20

Dinara is like her brother mentally but she doesn't even have a fraction of his talent. As far as Ana Ivanovic goes, she's pretty pathetic as well. She's the first player I've ever seen that just got terrible overnight without anything physically ever happening to her. She went from winning the French Open to having to qualify for tournaments. SMH

I guess I'll reiterate what I always say about Roddick before he loses (maybe not this round but we all know it will happen) but dude is an average player with an above average weapon (serve). He's tried everything he can to get better but his inability to do much off the ground will always be his downfall.
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by aepps20

Dinara is like her brother mentally but she doesn't even have a fraction of his talent. As far as Ana Ivanovic goes, she's pretty pathetic as well. She's the first player I've ever seen that just got terrible overnight without anything physically ever happening to her. She went from winning the French Open to having to qualify for tournaments. SMH

I guess I'll reiterate what I always say about Roddick before he loses (maybe not this round but we all know it will happen) but dude is an average player with an above average weapon (serve). He's tried everything he can to get better but his inability to do much off the ground will always be his downfall.
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

rafa looking unstoppable against cilic, also did anyone else notice that nike pretty much reused feds old USO 2008 outfit for rafa for this tournament
laugh.gif
 i know there diff. but man thats so close

34zy2wl.jpg

rafa looking unstoppable against cilic, also did anyone else notice that nike pretty much reused feds old USO 2008 outfit for rafa for this tournament
laugh.gif

34zy2wl.jpg

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

laugh.gif

34zy2wl.jpg

laugh.gif
Good observation but naa.

Rafa looking unbeatable
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

laugh.gif

34zy2wl.jpg

laugh.gif
Good observation but naa.

Rafa looking unbeatable
pimp.gif

schiavone looks like she's slippin hard right now after dominating the match and making some incredible shots

her game is pretty good tho

schiavone looks like she's slippin hard right now after dominating the match and making some incredible shots

her game is pretty good tho

She had nothing left in the tank after that marathon. Her variety, shot making and tough-as-nails fight is incredible though. She certainly gained a lot of respect this week.
Li Na vs Caro next... if Li can keep the form we've seen over the past 2 weeks, Caro's got no chance.

Djoker's looking SHARP.  Fun to watch when he's on-form.

She had nothing left in the tank after that marathon. Her variety, shot making and tough-as-nails fight is incredible though. She certainly gained a lot of respect this week.
Li Na vs Caro next... if Li can keep the form we've seen over the past 2 weeks, Caro's got no chance.

Djoker's looking SHARP.  Fun to watch when he's on-form.

Andy Murray is getting RUN! Dolgopolov is Nasty. is this a once match performance? Im not familiar with dude at all

Edit
Soon as I typed that, he starts to fall apart

Andy Murray is getting RUN! Dolgopolov is Nasty. is this a once match performance? Im not familiar with dude at all

Edit
Soon as I typed that, he starts to fall apart

Back
Top Bottom