Official 2012 Boxing Thread: JMM/Manny IV - FOTY.

I think it will be a boring fight. They hyped this up too much it will be a 12 round decision.

Im rooting for Dawson

I feel you but I think too many people are focusing on the possibility being boring instead of two top p4p champions agreeing to fight which never happens anymore. I know it'll most likely be that turnout but I think it's a point folks should just leave alone and appreciate two top Americans with different styles going at it I guess.

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
Kery Davis from @HBOboxing said he would try to finalize DeMarco vs @AdrienBroner with the promoters for early November. #boxing

:pimp:

Yea, if he keeps dominating here he has to be #3 at least. I love Sergio but the struggles against Macklin and Barker have to drop him a bit.

Man this dude Dawson just doesn't have it, this is hard to watch

Edit: & as I say it he throws in the towel :smh:

Fight was way more excited than advertised though, Ward was showing out, Bay Area is going to be live tonight.

Last edited:
Dawson was always overrated,

there I said it. Dude was never all that "Bad"......:rolleyes

Andre is legit, he's just another class of fighter, simple as that. He's the real deal.

Yea, Dawson told him to stop it from what I heard. I do not agree. Make it to the 12th. A LOT better than I expected this fight to be. I gain more and more respect for Ward every fight. Great show he put on. Who else is left for him?

Dawson was always overrated,
there I said it. Dude was never all that "Bad"......
eyes.gif

Andre is legit, he's just another class of fighter, simple as that. He's the real deal.
x2

"We in this thang bruh".....great fight. Chad did what i thought he was going to do. Never has been aggressive

Back
Top Bottom