Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

anybody got a DM back from NTSF yet
eyes.gif

anybody got a DM back from NTSF yet
eyes.gif
WSUP NT

Just got a DM back from them 2 minutes ago! This is my 3rd try ever for them on twitter (1st time was Motorboat Jones 2nd was DB)  and I got them on lock!!!! WOOOO 1st post as well !!!
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

I tried to reply to this thread, but for some reason my response didn't show up...must've posted it wrong somehow... 

EDIT: Had to be confirmed

Last edited:
fingg NTSF posts * while im at the gym in the middle of shoulder pressing. >: doubt i got it in in time. :frown:

Last edited:
Cousin came to the crib to collect dough for Stealths he's grabbin for me, phone rings it's Lakewood HOH,my phone started trippin this morning, I answer can't hear nothing...I call back, with cousins phone..busy, busy, busy, busy at this point I'm pissed as the more time passes the more likely they're calling someone else for my pair...keep calling, I'm cussing my *** off, then BAM I get through, dude was cool as hell and said I just made it hahaha guess it was meant to be, if my cousin wasn't hear I'd be SOL and y'all woulda heard about it lol can't wait to pick up, window is from 10 am to 6pm, I'll be there at 945 lol feels good!

got my DM from NTSF
happy.gif
 i doubt i was going to make it because i was close to a minute late, regardless still sent out a DM and it worked out
ohwell.gif

I didn't RSVP for these at NTSF, but it seems to me the window was open for a really long time. And they didn't even send out the confirmations right away. Maybe people passed?

NT Seattle was a joke. They always put the craziest phrases out. immediately send them a DM and still didn't make it.

I didn't RSVP for these at NTSF, but it seems to me the window was open for a really long time. And they didn't even send out the confirmations right away. Maybe people passed?
Yeah there's too many other releases coming to worry about these. I noticed it was open for an hour as well. Usually with NTSF, they close in like less than 10 minutes. These may sit on shelves like some of the other 9's 

Last edited:
Didn't get a DM back from NTSF... I sent it in within 20secs after the first tweet. I guess they didn't get my DM right away or too many people tweeted before me for the same size.

Online or bust for me now.

My buddy and I were sitting right next to each other when my phone rang with the tweet. I got it sent thru my iphone with a confirmation chirp before the 2nd tweet for the "Please DM us....", which was less than 20 seconds after it was released and it took them about 45 minutes to respond back. For some reason after that, they never sent out the usual cut off tweet... but nothing... My buddy never got his and we were sitting there for 20 minutes waiting for it... Then finally they tweeted it and sent a correction/confirmation. 

Last edited:
This shoe will be the sleeper pickup for the week because everybody going for the Black Foams and the DMV KD V's.

realtalk is there a secret to getting instant DM's sent to NIKETOWN twitters? people have been mentioning secrets/apps that do the work for you... pm me if you know :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom