Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

If you can't get these off of NDC you didn't try.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I ordered them for my boy out of country right now. Checked them out as a guest and everything. Double/triple checked all the info. Was wayyyyyyy too easy.

I want a pair for myself but [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]moneys not right for the holidays :ohwell: Oh well.[/font]

Congrats to all who got them. This was a freebee. 

Last edited:
So much easier to cop these off NDC without having to worry about that twitter link only BS.....now to wait patiently for the XI's!

those ndc "x shoe has sold out" tweets are lies :lol:
I still have 2 pairs saved in my cart.
About to let go of a 10 and 10.5 so be on the look out

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I ordered them for my boy out of country right now. Checked them out as a guest and everything. Double/triple checked all the info. Was wayyyyyyy too easy.

I want a pair for myself but moneys not right for the holidays :ohwell: Oh well.

woke up at 8 couldn't even pick a size, believe me i tried

FNL still showing a full size run.

if you try check out, some sizes already sold out, sz11 and 11.5 for example.

Anybody got the $20 winner circle to work on FNL? I tried it, but it won't allow to use on both KDs and the IXs, smh

I want a pair for myself but moneys not right for the holidays :ohwell: Oh well.

that might be where u messed up. :lol:

Copped my pair and I am very excited. Been waiting on this to come out since I missed the 2002 release.

if you try check out, some sizes already sold out, sz11 and 11.5 for example.
Anybody got the $20 winner circle to work on FNL? I tried it, but it won't allow to use on both KDs and the IXs, smh

You can only use it once... Not all WC works, it has to be the 1 you get from spending $200. Not the ones they just send you randomly.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that might be where u messed up.
laugh.gif
Exactly where you goofed.

Gotta be up at LEAST 15mins before. Get your info together. Take a leak. Open up the sites and have them ready. Etc.

I think you should head out the your nearest sneaker store right now if you really want them. I feel like theyll sit all day at least. Go get em

that might be where u messed up. :lol:
:lol:

Copped a pair off NDC, that verizon LTE is no joke :pimp:

keep trying ndc. more sizes pop up even tho they say they're sold out. just got my 11.5
smile.gif
This.

They said they sold out....I refreshed a couple times and I was able to put a 9.5 (my size) in my cart.

Dont give up folks. You can def get these if you want them bad enough

Copped off finishline it.weird how I spent over 200 along.time ago.but.I.never received a wc reward. You think if I call and ask them to add it to my order would they take off the $20

Whoever missed this cop did not even give an effort
I JUST woke up, looked at my phone, got through on FNL but didn't pull the trigger. Going to pick mine up in a few minutes

Anyone who missed out online, head to your local stores. Guaranteed you'll get your pair if you're there early enough

Back
Top Bottom