OFFICIAL 2012 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD : 68-58 Dodgers/BoSox complete minimal trade

Just caught the bomb :wow: :wow:

Welcome to the Rivalry Hanley :smokin

I'm reading SF didn't like his trot? :lol: come on, the way the douche on the mound celebrates ?

Just caught the bomb :wow: :wow:

Welcome to the Rivalry Hanley :smokin

I'm reading SF didn't like his trot? :lol: come on, the way the douche on the mound celebrates ?
I'm guessing it's because Hanley was doing this?

:pimp: :pimp: :lol:

Does Morneau have anything left?
Change of scenary?

I think he's a solid upgrade over James Loney, but I don't know for how long.

2012 Morneau in 78 games played:

AVG .260, 79 H, 13 HR, 46 RBI, OPS .780, SLG .457

2012 Loney in 95 games played:

AVG .257, 73H, 2 HR, 28 RBI, OPS .647, SLG .338

I just don't like his 13M per yr salary for the next 2 years :x

Last edited:
I just don't like his 13M per yr salary for the next 2 years
sick.gif
that 13m is not that bad. and anything is better then lonley as this point.

im not sure about going after guys like Cliff lee and josh beckett. both not pitching well and cost to much $$$ and both teams will ask for the farm for em.

see where linked to Alfonso sorano(would have the worse defense in baseball if we got him
laugh.gif
 and shane victorino(NO thank you) also

Ill take dempster and pence.

This is exciting, every rumor the dodgers appear to be in it.

Do not want victorino

Anyone going to tonight's game against the DBacks? I have tickets for the game on the 6th against the Rockies.

not one person i hate in baseball more then that clown

i dont mind lee but if its going to cost u lee and sands will u still do it?

Lee's not getting traded until the off season, not a lot of clubs can absorb over $90 million due in salary. Phillies are not in a position to demand a lot for Lee due to the backloaded deal they gave him. It's why the Rangers were the only team really in the mix, with some mild interest from the Dodgers.

They'll wait until the off season, but still want their three "Aces" (Halladay, Lee, Hamels).

I can see a Dempster/Soriano package coming our way, hopefully with the Cubs eating a huge chunk of Soriano's contract. Wouldn't mind Pence, want no part of Victorino but I do know what he brings to the table (experience in big games, fiery attitude, legit leadoff hitter).

Solid sweep this weekend, kind of takes the bitter taste out from the last series in the Bay Area where this team couldn't find home plate... Seems like those days are in the past with Ethier and Kemp being healthy, along with what looks to be a rejuvenated Hanley Ramirez. Overlooked, but having a healthy Mark Ellis and Cruz stepping in for Gordon has been huge. Underrated, steady hand behind home plate, wasn't a fan at first but playing his balls off: AJ Ellis. Still have a black hole at first though, James Loney, :smh:

not one person i hate in baseball more then that clown

i dont mind lee but if its going to cost u lee and sands will u still do it?

I want to keep zlee, jerry sands I dont care too much for.

In other words, i wouldnt.

Solid pick up, but seems like they gave up too much for him, plus they still offered a player to be named later or cash on top of that :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom