OFFICIAL 2012 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD : 68-58 Dodgers/BoSox complete minimal trade

^^ Just read that, i'm sure it was a monster deal, but i'd have probably done it even without knowing the names involved

Beto Duran ‏@DuranSports
Boom! "@ArashMarkazi: James Loney just got to Dodgers clubhouse. Victorino says, "You MFers better start showing up earlier around

:smh:

:smokin i'm starting to like him already

Loney showing up so close to game time explains a lot

**** that guy, call up Gerald already :smh: :smh:

Where can I get this? :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
^^ No idea but you better find it quick before LAD sends out a C&D order a la Doyers and Ron Washington hairdo tees

I always liked gwynn, sands better do something.

Sounds like hed be replacing loney

Sands being brought up to be a backup to a platoon makes no damn sense, should've left him down there and continue lighting the league on fire :smh: :smh: :smh:

WHY did they cut TGJ though? Keeping on the dumb *** tradition of carrying dead weight like Uribe :stoneface:

Baffled by letting go of Tony Gwynn Jr, he is a premium defender at all three OF positions. Sands brings versatility and can play OF too, I get that, but why carry Uribe and Kennedy? Drop one of those, you don't need them with the emergence of Cruz.

Kennedy and Uribe bring nothing to the table.

If Sands is the platoon option for Loney, why keep Rivera? Rivera doesn't have pop anymore, and his defense is awful.

Kennedy, Uribe, Sellers, Rivera... don't know why they are on the 40 man.

:rofl: Vin: that is bleeping horse manure
And why didn't Jim Tracy ever show that much emotion with the Dodgers :lol:

Back
Top Bottom