OFFICIAL 2012 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD : 68-58 Dodgers/BoSox complete minimal trade

Nice Bills
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Way to start off the season!

Btw my daughter was born yesterday at 9:18a, crazy day!

Spoiler [+]
Camila Giselle says hi fellas and lets go doyers!
smile.gif

Damn! NT'ers growing up!

Congratulations, best of health and happiness!

Congrats BN
Kemp #1 player right now, Kershaw #5
Team looks goodso far, but we ARE playing the Padres

Originally Posted by Moe Fab

Congrats BN

If we're to do anything this season, they've got to fatten up this month on the W's.

Nice win Andre and Kemp are going to have to do it all. Uribe at least had a nice game Loney should be in jail right now.

Guerra has ice in his veins, enjoy kansas city brox!

Too bad kershaw hasnt been able to pickup a win.

pimp.gif

smile.gif
Had a great time.

My blue stuff has to be sold or donated, nothing fits anymore
smile.gif
(
30t6p3b.gif
gotta spend anew ) so I wore something else
laugh.gif

Great game, i'll be back manana for my little plaque.

This team looked nice as well, a good look for Dre starting off the season as he has, hopefully these guys who need rebound years are able to do so and supplement Kemp
smokin.gif

Tailgaiting at Elysian park by 9 a.m., by 11:30ish, cops were raiding everyone's coolers for beer, that was our cue to head out to the Stadium.

All in all, a great game. Great opening ceremony. I'm burned like hell on my right neck, but had a great time.

Will be back there on Saturday night.

I got to go yesterday. It was crazy for me, got invited by my sis, she had an extra tix.

They were BBqing at stadium way and scott.

I think some cops were cool, one came up( a chino) telling us he was tired of the Bandas playing
laugh.gif
. I had a beer in my cup and he didn't say anything. I think they were raiding the rowdy people... we were just chilling.

I sat in Left Pavilion...

Man, the beer lines sucked, I sobered up waiting for another beer...

I'm going to try to BBQ next time, it was cool... 

Congrats BN...   Especially in April too.
pimp.gif

I was wearing my Valenzuela jersey w/ my flints...

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Tailgaiting at Elysian park by 9 a.m., by 11:30ish, cops were raiding everyone's coolers for beer, that was our cue to head out to the Stadium.

All in all, a great game. Great opening ceremony. I'm burned like hell on my right neck, but had a great time.

Will be back there on Saturday night.

I'll be there sat also, great start to the season, kemp, Andre and kershaw look great

Bills has looked great early on, albeit against two of the worst offenses in the NL.

Kemp and Ethier
pimp.gif

Jansen and Gordon are just must-watch for any baseball fan. Two of the most exciting players in all of baseball.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Moe Fab

Congrats BN

If we're to do anything this season, they've got to fatten up this month on the W's.
So far, so good.

I have 4 Field Level tickets available for Fridays game at home vs the Padres. Row D behind Dodgers dugout. Message me here or email me at [email protected] for more detials.

Will include parking pass with purchase of all 4 tickets.

THINK BLUE!!!

Back
Top Bottom