OFFICIAL 2012 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD : 68-58 Dodgers/BoSox complete minimal trade

sick.gif

Sorry i've been ghost around here bros, been a bit busy.

Passed both my AWS welding certification tests yesterday
smokin.gif

Lilly throwing well in this dumb hot, sometimes wet weather
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Thanks bro, appreciate it. Took a long time IMO, but actually achieving something in school (albeit trade school) feels awesome, and it cements my first step toward a career i've been pretty much groomed for thanks to my old man
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

!#$% ing Dodgers... !#$% ING BULLPEN!!!!
30t6p3b.gif

"What if he shot hit me in the face?!"

Javy Guerra... [Maury Povich voice] YOU ARE NOT THE CLOSER! [Maury Povich voice]
30t6p3b.gif

Dude stays getting rocked.

He's most definitely NOT the closer. I can't say this about too many prospects ( hold the gasps ) but I can't say I really ever liked him.

He was a great arm last season, but he never struck me as a closer.

Ship him out!

Hey Congrats 562!

Btw, Kemp, Ethier and Dee will be at Frank & Sons in City of Industry tomorrow.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Hey Congrats 562!

Btw, Kemp, Ethier and Dee will be at Frank & Sons in City of Industry tomorrow.

eek.gif

I'm sure they'll be charging an arm and a leg. 

Yeah for autographs, my sis just texted me the flyer but I deleted it.

But thats a pretty solid line up, I won't be surprised itd be insanely packed tomorrow.

Btw, Golden Corral in City of Industry
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

yah i just read that he is going to make his debut . i will be attending the game . will be doing the pregaming in venice then off to my first game of the season . first bobblehead game for me also

Im done with Javy he will soon replace the bum in my avy.

Great matchup with stras n bills.

Matt Kemp says bryce who?
pimp.gif

9th inning was wired for.me.never seen a team come back like that at the end . And the walk off by Kemp was fire . Last two inning with the forgets batting felt like a soccer game everbody on there feet . Best game I have been at dodger stadium

Not a fan, but I was at the game and enjoyed rooting for the Dodgers to win tonight. Kemp is a beast, the MVP chants were crazy when he hit that walk off.

Was at the game. Great to see Strasburg and Harper. Must say, best live game I've ever been to. So much drama at the end. When Dee was down to his last strike, I thought it was over. Then of course, Kemp goes beast mode! Oh yeah, funny to see the fan run on the field.

Back
Top Bottom