OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30t6p3b.gif

First loss of the year... Glad to see my boy T-Mac have a good game though.
pimp.gif

Take the L and move forward ..... as we've expected though that Offense against the Zone is an issue looming over from last year in the Finals

I saw one Bron post up tonight. And that was just inside the three point line.

Zero post ups from Wade. Both of them have gotten away from that as the season has progressed.

They need to go back to that if they want to get more out of their halfcourt offense.

Hawks just executed the blueprint for beating us. Zone, force the Heat to become a jumpshooting team. Obviously that's not Lebron/Wade's strength. Failure on the part of Coach Spo not playing Norris Cole and James Jones more so they could shoot. Instead he let the game get out of hand and then had to play Battier and Haslem for defense. This of course doesn't help as Haslem is too busy cleaning the glass to spot up for jump shots. The ball has to move side to side against the Zone in order to loosen up that paint and allow room for cutters. Indiana is going to try the zone (and fail) as well as Atlanta again Thursday. I hope Spo learns quickly.

Jesus Christ, it must be nice to lose and not have your entire fanbase panic and jump from buildings.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I don't think its a shame. You just know where your team stands. We'll be there in the end. Its supreme confidence

Originally Posted by Dric

laugh.gif
I don't think its a shame. You just know where your team stands. We'll be there in the end. Its supreme confidence.

5-1 is still a good start. GO HEAT!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 @ Ska

OKC falling eased this loss for me
laugh.gif

but Spo needs to figure out this zone by Thurs because ATL is just going 2 do it again

and its weird seeing wade not score 20 points at least for 3 straight games

Originally Posted by Dric

Hawks just executed the blueprint for beating us. Zone, force the Heat to become a jumpshooting team. Obviously that's not Lebron/Wade's strength. Failure on the part of Coach Spo not playing Norris Cole and James Jones more so they could shoot. Instead he let the game get out of hand and then had to play Battier and Haslem for defense. This of course doesn't help as Haslem is too busy cleaning the glass to spot up for jump shots. The ball has to move side to side against the Zone in order to loosen up that paint and allow room for cutters. Indiana is going to try the zone (and fail) as well as Atlanta again Thursday. I hope Spo learns quickly.
all of this

bdis1986:
laugh.gif
 @ Ska
I'm saying, man!
laugh.gif
You guys lose and I check the thread and it's all "Ho-hum, 5-1" and "Hawks just laid out a blueprint and executed it" and "Meh, we'll be there in the end."
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 "Ho-Hum 5-1"
Meanwhile, Lakers lose a few games and its an apocalypse. 

black_man_rage_gif.gif

Like where's all the comments like "We'll be there in the end?! We ain't making it to no damn Finals if we can't even beat the Hawks" and "Really? We can't defend an old has-been like Tmac?" and "Can't believe this dude Riley just extended this dude Spo's contract"?
laugh.gif

And more importantly, where the hell are all the haters? It must be DAMN nice to lose a game and not have it rubbed in your face by people who only come out and got something to say when you lose.
laugh.gif

Anyways, back to the Heat: you guys will be alright, and you know it.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Like where's all the comments like "We'll be there in the end?! We ain't making it to no damn Finals if we can't even beat the Hawks" and "Really? We can't defend an old has-been like Tmac?" and "Can't believe this dude Riley just extended this dude Spo's contract"?
laugh.gif

And more importantly, where the hell are all the haters? It must be DAMN nice to lose a game and not have it rubbed in your face by people who only come out and got something to say when you lose.
laugh.gif

exactly! 

23ska909red02 wrote:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Ska you're on point as usual with every thing stated above sir ..... I guess we're somewhat battle tested but we know we're still a work in progress.

BUT DO TRUST ...... if we lose to lets say OKC, or LA (Clippers
wink.gif
) or the Knicks, the thread will be rampant with haters as to be expected 
laugh.gif
!

I am so glad that the first season with the squad is behind us.  The media hoopla was ridiculous and every little thing we did was under a microscope.  Thank goodness for all the D12, CP3, and Jim Buss drama.  Thankfully all these teams are throwing the zone at us so they can figure it out by the playoffs.  Battier has been pretty much useless all I've seen him do is set good picks, not so impressed with his "D" and inability to hit wide open shots.  Joel has actually improved imo, before he'd fumble the ball, now he has hands haha.  Last night too much forced shots, not even mad.  The Ducks won. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

23ska909red02 wrote:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Ska you're on point as usual with every thing stated above sir ..... I guess we're somewhat battle tested but we know we're still a work in progress.

BUT DO TRUST ...... if we lose to lets say OKC, or LA (Clippers
wink.gif
) or the Knicks, the thread will be rampant with haters as to be expected 
laugh.gif
!

laugh.gif
true... dont forget about the bulls fans... last year the haters was all over the place.... but the thing about people jumping in the laker thread is because you guys have some "fans" that dish it out and you know other fans are gonna go back in there and retaliate...
ATL is gonna catch us on a back to back again.... and at least we get to play pacers at home instead of on the road because we cant beat them for nothing at their home...

Late checkin in ..... Wade was out and Rio just went to the Locker room. In other news, M&M can practice now ...

Lebron is putting the best player in the league question to rest for good.  You are now officially a ****** for even thinking that it's worth discussing.

Back
Top Bottom