OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That 19-5 run was just beautfiul to watch,the D just shut Phoenix down 
e62151efaaa07d5714bf44509da906edada7ca0.gif

.  Down 10 late in the 4th to rally back.

That 'Bron - Hill collision was scary though
They gotta start playing with more urgency though,not just when they're down. The whole game they looked disinterested until they were down 10 late. They need to play with energy for the whole game,if they did they wouldn't find themselves down 10 in the 4th.

Turiaf is a poor man's Udonis Haslem.

Not too amped about that pick up if it happens....just seems like another guy on the end of the bench.

...im sorry, let me correct myself.

*clears throat*

...Turiaf has ALWAYS been BUNS.
laugh.gif

...the Heat need to get their offense together. start running real plays beside everyone stand back and give the ball to Wade or LeBron. they need to do that FIRST, then evaluate what they need.

...there's NO REASON why they arent running post move plays for LeBron with James Jones there for the kick out in case he gets doubled. but they dont. LeBron goes in for the post move and everyone clears out. so when he does decide to kick it out he's making a cross court pass, or some bs jump pass....makes no sense.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Not too amped about that pick up if it happens....just seems like another guy on the end of the bench.

He can block shots and is bigger than Haslem. Currently, anything on two feet that stands 6'11 or taller is abusing the Heat.

Relatively speaking, taking the Heat's salary situation and players that were available into consideration, it's a very good pickup. But again, his health history doesn't exactly generate a ton of optimism.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

He can block shots and is bigger than Haslem. Currently, anything on two feet that stands 6'11 or taller is abusing the Heat.

Relatively speaking, taking the Heat's salary situation and players that were available into consideration, it's a very good pickup. But again, his health history doesn't exactly generate a ton of optimism.

...you're right.

...he CAN block shots

....and he IS taller than Haslem

...and he's still BUNS  
roll.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

oh look who trolled back in our thread

.....LOL, you S&T dudes are EXTRA sensitive. its a shame that telling the truth = troll to alot of you clowns.
....make up your minds, first i was a troll to the Chicago fans for telling them their team would get exposed by MIA last year. then i was a troll to LA fans for telling the truth about Kobe. and now im a troll for telling MIA fans their team needs a real offense and that Turiaf is trash? LOL!

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

.....LOL, you S&T dudes are EXTRA sensitive. its a shame that telling the truth = troll to alot of you clowns.
....make up your minds, first i was a troll to the Chicago fans for telling them their team would get exposed by MIA last year. then i was a troll to LA fans for telling the truth about Kobe. and now im a troll for telling MIA fans their team needs a real offense and that Turiaf is trash? LOL!
Your views are garbage bro. Beginning of the season, arn't you the one that said NY has the sickest front court in the league and they'll be in first or second right with Miami?  And pranced around claiming Chicago wouldn't have the best record?

Originally Posted by wiredz3

Your views are garbage bro. Beginning of the season, arn't you the one that said NY has the sickest front court in the league and they'll be in first or second right with Miami?  And pranced around claiming Chicago wouldn't have the best record?

so your saying you have had a problem with other fan bases already? going into their threads and no one like you?.. how many full heat games have you watched? you gonna say we never set screens or pick and roll? im done with you troll...

No troll, Turiaf can help the Heat but he doesn't address MIA's lack of length (pause) and ability to rebound in the frontcourt. Turiaf's a solid help defender and shot blocker, anything else he provides is a bonus (sorta like Joel Anthony, undersized at the 5 spot). 

Originally Posted by wiredz3

...i said the East not the L, and they DO have the sickest front court in the east.....on paper. that was by no means a prediction of how good they were going to be, they still have to play the game.

....i did say the about CHI though, i stand by that. CHI is just not as good as people make them out to be.

Turiaf is just 5 extra fouls for the Western team we face in the Finals.

When it's pressure time all that matters will be Lebron, Wade and Bosh and how they

play.

...i said the East not the L, and they DO have the sickest front court in the east.....on paper. that was by no means a prediction of how good they were going to be, they still have to play the game.

....i did say the about CHI though, i stand by that. CHI is just not as good as people make them out to be.

So when you wrote this it wasn't a prediction?

roll.gif
 ........you really got doods in here acting like the NY Knicks didnt just come up on the sickest front court in the East? seriously? and ive never liked the Knicks.

MIA #1 
laugh.gif
  (not saying MIA cant be #1 but its a tossup between them and NYK for sure)

CHI #2
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I dig you voicing what you believe but stay low bro until the 2013 season. Maybe NT will forget your sillyness and put more in to your opinions by then.

Back
Top Bottom