Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

updated mock

http://walterfootball.com/nbadraft2012mock.php

Oh, god no. Blazers with 2 more 'potential' picks? *$$@ all of that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lavious

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Damn, BJ Young in too. This is crazy. Isn't the date like April 10th?
Super talented dude. Where do you see his draft range?
Should be 15-25, but with all the talent in this year's draft, he might get pushed down to the 20-35 range honestly.

I honestly think that if you're a freshman & your team doesn't play in the tourney, it's probably better for you to come back for another year. All about that exposure & people hearing your name.

Like if Teague & Young both stay in this draft, a team might foolishly draft Teague over Young even though he's clearly better.

Remember how Marquis was supposed to be heads and shoulders better than Jeff? I wonder if anyone thinks that now.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

People always seem to forget that there are only like four general managers in the league that aren't completely brain dead. And one of them is Sam Presti, who did it.

Bingo.

People like to think thats what the raps are doing, just watch. How much you want to bet Bryan Colangelo drafts Harrison Barnes ad over pays what every free agents available this summer, paying Steve Nash a max contract or something. He tried desperately to overpay Wilson Chandler just didn't get the chance to.

Also don't be surprised if I set myself on fire.

Melo - in.

J'Covan Brown - in

Moser- back to school
If BJ stays in, have to think he is going to test out incredibly well. 

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Originally Posted by Lavious

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Damn, BJ Young in too. This is crazy. Isn't the date like April 10th?
Super talented dude. Where do you see his draft range?
Remember how Marquis was supposed to be heads and shoulders better than Jeff? I wonder if anyone thinks that now.
If we're comparing their 1st years in college, he is.

Fully expect Sullinger to enter. Hopefully Thomas smartens up and comes back. . He will have a great opportunity to score 20+ every game, and really up his stock.

Only four freshman have averaged 15 ppg, 10 rpg and 4 bpg during the tourney; Shaq, Duncan, Love and Anthony Davis.

Is it possible for him to raise his stock even more tonight?
laugh.gif

Well he's a guaranteed #1 for sure, don't see any other way he can affect his stock other then declining...(injury, 0-12 FG, etc..)

I think Thomas Robinson's play in the tournament has shown that he'll have issues scoring in the pros. Will be able to board because he's so athletic, but I don't know about scoring consistently.

We are barley sure if Meyers Leonerd knows how to play basketball, but watch him go ahead of Sully. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Don't like Leonard much at all. Especially to be 10-15 spots ahead of Plumlee by most accounts. Same guy.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Don't like Leonard much at all. Especially to be 10-15 spots ahead of Plumlee by most accounts. Same guy.
Once you cross that magical 7 foot line on measurements NBA GM's loose there minds thats how we get mistakes like Patrick O'Bryant or Hasheem Thabeet.
laugh.gif

So happy J'Covan Brown declared... while he did avg 20ppg, his play has hindered Myck Kabongo and other freshman's growth.

With him gone, Myck can run the O with the ball in his hands i.e. Rondo and distribute shots HOPEFULLY a little better than last yr.

Im excited for next season \m/

Don't open your mouth about Minneapolis native Patrick O'Bryant again.

Thomas Robinson has zero moves and face up game, which is why I said I wasn't as thrilled about him as some of you.

Doron getting that first round money out chea
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom