Official 2012 NBA Trade Deadline Thread: The Dwightmare is Over.

I understand where Dwight is coming from and I'm glad he is doing the right thing by staying.

His agent is on the same stuff Maverick Carter and them were on. He dont care about his players rep, he just wants paid..
Fact: Dwight's current agent did not negotiate his current contract, meaning he gets $0 commission off him staying in Orlando next year. If Dwight leaves and signs a new contract with another team, the gent gets paid for the life of that deal and an even higher commision off the $100's of millions Dwight would sign next year playing in the NY/LA

I blame his agent way more than him and I think D12 in sorry for how this played out because he is such a fan favorite and has always tried to make his home fans and others happy. The right thing would be to stay in Orlando.

New Jersey aren't better than the Magic. I dont get why D12 would want to leave just to go to another team that is behind Orlando or very similar?

Anyway, the Magic said last week that if Dwight is staying they promise to get him some help before the deadline... Im impatiently waiting to see who we bring in. Monta would have been decent.

Dwight opting in just means we'll have to go through all of this again next year.
30t6p3b.gif

The Nets are pretty much screwed at this point. No way Deron Williams stays now.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Dwight opting in just means we'll have to go through all of this again next year.
30t6p3b.gif

The Nets are pretty much screwed at this point. No way Deron Williams stays now.

Word. Put your money where your mouth is, and sign the EXTENSION that the Magic can offer him. Other than that, it's gonna be a circus again next season.

Dwight Howard for Chris Bosh, Cole and Mike Miller??????????
Dwight......Lebron.....Wade........................NOT ONE, NOT TWO, NOT THREE.....................
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It appears Dwight doesn't know how to handle business. He lets too many outside influences affect his decision. This isn't a good look for his brand. Its obvious that he wants to leave, but he doesnt want to hurt Orlando's feelings, he's clearly hinting towards the Magic trading him b/c he wants it to appear that it was their doing. It'll kill him to see fans burning his jersey.

Reminds me of a quote from he got game, boys make decisions with their heart, men make decisions with their brain.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

The Russian got $#+@+!.
Not 100% certain, but I think he's trying to get out of ownership of the Nets to begin with....dude has his eyes set on Russian Parliment. 

I forgot who said it on twitter, but it's true....dwight's biggest problem is that he wants EVERYONE to like him. 

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

If he trolls them and doesn't waive his ETO, his teammates will all be Mo Williams 2.0.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

His tweets after "The Decision" were hilarious
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. Homie was distraught. 

Dwight putting his shenanigans on hold for another really took some of the buzz out of this trade deadline.

Who are some of the players most likely to move now?

Dwight putting his shenanigans on hold for another really took some of the buzz out of this trade deadline.

Crawford, Sessions, Beasley, Felton,  Deron Williams, Steve Blake

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

The Russian got $#+@+!.
Not 100% certain, but I think he's trying to get out of ownership of the Nets to begin with....dude has his eyes set on Russian Parliment. 

I forgot who said it on twitter, but it's true....dwight's biggest problem is that he wants EVERYONE to like him. 

Not true. Besides, he lost in the Russian elections. He's in the Bahamas vacationing now.

This guy Dwight is such a clown and a punk. No wonder Royce conned him into knocking her up. This dude is spineless. If Orlando was in his heart why was he having secret meetings with the Russian during the lockout and demanding to be traded during the season? As Japanair said, if you love Orlando so much, why not sign an extension? All he's doing is trying to buy himself time on the pr front until after next season. If Orlando is smart they either make him commit beyond this season or deal him because after they go on a 5 game losing streak and lose to Atlanta again, Bizzaro will start whining again and wanting out. Orlando has no cap room or assets to make their team better and who in their right mind would want to go through another season of Bizzaro's will he won't he.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Deron Williams?

Or do you mean he's moving in the offseason?

man when will trades start picking up? 1 hour before the deadline?

The trade deadline is until 3pm EST, 12pm PST

Deron Williams?

He means as in if Dwight signed on not to opt out... Jersey will have to trade him or they're going to lose him for nothing at seasons end.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Deron Williams?

He means as in if Dwight signed on not to opt out... Jersey will have to trade him or they're going to lose him for nothing at seasons end.

Pretty Much.. But just read Jersey may roll the dice as well.
roll.gif

Russian Veiled Threat I believe

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Deron Williams?

Pretty Much.. But just read Jersey may roll the dice as well.
roll.gif

Russian Veiled Threat I believe

Back
Top Bottom