Official 2012 NBA Trade Deadline Thread: The Dwightmare is Over.

I know not to expect much competence from most league general managers, but...

Not enough time? Because this hasn't been going on for like three months?

I hope they don't trade Dwight. I really want another year of this. Quite entertaining.

They are probably just having a hard time finding a 3rd or 4th team to do the trade with.
The Net's aren't going to to a trade with the Magic straight up.
The Net's really have nothing.

indifferent.gif

If that's the case, Brooklyn say bye to Deron Williams. To Dallas or L.A. he goes.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

If that's the case, Brooklyn say bye to Deron Williams. To Dallas or L.A. he goes.

This dude Dwight is something else. 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

If he keeps this up he'll take away LeBron's title as the most hated NBA player.

Magic should gut the team this offseason, or right now, to get Deron, if they want him to stay.

But if I was the Magic, I would just trade Dwight even if he signs the opt-in haha.
Dude caused so much drama.

Anyways, Paul Pierce was reportedly offered to the Blazers.
Hopefully just a rumor.

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

Magic should gut the team this offseason, or right now, to get Deron, if they want him to stay.

But if I was the Magic, I would just trade Dwight even if he signs the opt-in haha.
Dude caused so much drama.

Anyways, Paul Pierce was reportedly offered to the Blazers.
I don't see ANY team taking those horrendous contracts. The only person I see getting looked at is Ryan Anderson, and he's leaving at the end of the yearHopefully just a rumor.

Originally Posted by MR RASKATRIPAS

laugh.gif
they didn't get rid of Rashard, cuz they got Agent 0 in return which was owed more money I believe.

laugh.gif
oh shoot, I completely forgot haha.
Dang, Orlando's in trouble lol.

But, Beasley-Blake-Crawford trade is supposedly a done deal.

Will be finalized and confirmed tomorrow morning.

Back
Top Bottom