Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

I dont see us being the worst team in the NFL. I can see us having a top 5 draft pick but who knows if that will be good enough to get Luck and if Kaep comes in mid season and does great then what? Honestly they better have a plan to get us back to at least division winners within the next 2-3 years because this team has been a joke for almost a decade now.
Why do people think that Kaep is a long term solution?
he came from a non pro style offense at Nevada and now he is working with a coach who ran a pro-style offense in college and is likely going to carry it in to the pros....

IMHO kaep is a likely going to be a non-factor.
So whyd we draft him then?
eyes.gif
 All I have to say is Kentwan Balmer...
we always draft players that don't do jack +%#+, it's nothing new with this organization.

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

I dont see us being the worst team in the NFL. I can see us having a top 5 draft pick but who knows if that will be good enough to get Luck and if Kaep comes in mid season and does great then what? Honestly they better have a plan to get us back to at least division winners within the next 2-3 years because this team has been a joke for almost a decade now.
Why do people think that Kaep is a long term solution?
he came from a non pro style offense at Nevada and now he is working with a coach who ran a pro-style offense in college and is likely going to carry it in to the pros....

IMHO kaep is a likely going to be a non-factor.
So whyd we draft him then?
eyes.gif
 All I have to say is Kentwan Balmer...
we always draft players that don't do jack +%#+, it's nothing new with this organization.

Its over now. Was an hour long special on the 94 Niners season. Awesome. The good ole days.

pimp.gif

Its over now. Was an hour long special on the 94 Niners season. Awesome. The good ole days.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

can Edward sign with niners already...and heard he was in a bar fight today

He was in a bar fight today
nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at them thinking about trading Taylor Mays.

Originally Posted by Hugo

can Edward sign with niners already...and heard he was in a bar fight today

He was in a bar fight today
nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at them thinking about trading Taylor Mays.

Back
Top Bottom