Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by dland24

offbad wrote:
westcoastsfinest wrote:
QFT.
nerd.gif

Ive actually thought about this on a few separate occasions. 
laugh.gif

But I always lean towards no.  Although this is the first time I have seen one quote the other.
laugh.gif

yeah i've called him out on this. he's a laker and niners fan too. he asked me if he could have my sig too
laugh.gif
. at first i thought it was that kid 92, jerryrice80, milk and cookies but cafinest is a cool dude.

offbad wrote:
westcoastsfinest wrote:
QFT.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

But I always lean towards no.  Although this is the first time I have seen one quote the other.
laugh.gif

yeah i've called him out on this. he's a laker and niners fan too. he asked me if he could have my sig too
laugh.gif
. at first i thought it was that kid 92, jerryrice80, milk and cookies but cafinest is a cool dude.

SANTA CLARA –

Before I get to the good and not-so-good of the day, here’s a funny scene from the 49ers first practice in front of fans.

During 11-on-11’s, Alex Smith threw one pass at Ted Ginn’s feet on a five-yard out. The fans didn’t boo, but they gave a collective “oooooo,

SANTA CLARA –

Before I get to the good and not-so-good of the day, here’s a funny scene from the 49ers first practice in front of fans.

During 11-on-11’s, Alex Smith threw one pass at Ted Ginn’s feet on a five-yard out. The fans didn’t boo, but they gave a collective “oooooo,

Originally Posted by bright nikes

SANTA CLARA –

Originally Posted by bright nikes

SANTA CLARA –

I know we dont have an incredible squad out there but I'm still so pumped for the season to start. Who knows what could happen in the NFC West .. we were 6-10 and still 1 game out of the playoffs
laugh.gif

I dont want us to be switching QB's throughout games/the season like we're known to do. I want us to stay consistent with one guy, I really want Kap to play but I trust Harbaugh with his knowledge of quarterbacks. Braylon is a real nice addition, with the return of the west coast offense it's going to be tough covering him, Vernon, Gore, Crabtree and Morgan. Hopefully we can be affective with it this year.

I REALLY wish we would/could do something to acquire Asante Samuel..

I know we dont have an incredible squad out there but I'm still so pumped for the season to start. Who knows what could happen in the NFC West .. we were 6-10 and still 1 game out of the playoffs
laugh.gif

I dont want us to be switching QB's throughout games/the season like we're known to do. I want us to stay consistent with one guy, I really want Kap to play but I trust Harbaugh with his knowledge of quarterbacks. Braylon is a real nice addition, with the return of the west coast offense it's going to be tough covering him, Vernon, Gore, Crabtree and Morgan. Hopefully we can be affective with it this year.

I REALLY wish we would/could do something to acquire Asante Samuel..

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Braylon Edwards agrees with Niners[/h1]
SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Wide receiver Braylon Edwards has agreed to a $3.5 million, one-year contract with the San Francisco 49ers.

Edwards' agent, Ben Dogra, confirmed the deal to The Associated Press on Thursday, less than an hour before San Francisco's free agents could take the field for the first time.

Edwards tweeted that he agreed to a deal with the 49ers. Dogra was hopeful his client would be on the field for the first workout if everything was finalized in time.

The 28-year-old Edwards had 53 receptions for 904 yards and seven touchdowns last season in his second year with the New York Jets. He spent his first five NFL seasons with Cleveland.

He played at new 49ers' coach Jim Harbaugh's alma mater, Michigan.

Safety Donte Whitner also said on Twitter that he is joining San Francisco.

Edwards faces a possible suspension stemming from his July guilty plea to a DWI arrest on Sept. 21, 2010.

How far did Braylon Edwards fall? Deal with 49ers is 1yr, $1M, with no guarantees. Only reaches $3.5M max with 90 catches/Pro Bowl. Yikes
http://twitter.com/#!/JasonLaCanfora/status/99507281967845376

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Braylon Edwards agrees with Niners[/h1]
SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Wide receiver Braylon Edwards has agreed to a $3.5 million, one-year contract with the San Francisco 49ers.

Edwards' agent, Ben Dogra, confirmed the deal to The Associated Press on Thursday, less than an hour before San Francisco's free agents could take the field for the first time.

Edwards tweeted that he agreed to a deal with the 49ers. Dogra was hopeful his client would be on the field for the first workout if everything was finalized in time.

The 28-year-old Edwards had 53 receptions for 904 yards and seven touchdowns last season in his second year with the New York Jets. He spent his first five NFL seasons with Cleveland.

He played at new 49ers' coach Jim Harbaugh's alma mater, Michigan.

Safety Donte Whitner also said on Twitter that he is joining San Francisco.

Edwards faces a possible suspension stemming from his July guilty plea to a DWI arrest on Sept. 21, 2010.

How far did Braylon Edwards fall? Deal with 49ers is 1yr, $1M, with no guarantees. Only reaches $3.5M max with 90 catches/Pro Bowl. Yikes
http://twitter.com/#!/JasonLaCanfora/status/99507281967845376

I'm really digging the Braylon deal. Very low risk with high to very high rewards. Only 1+ million guaranteed and the rest are incentives. Like 90 catches 1000 yards and 10 TDs to fill out the other 2-2.5 million.

I'm really digging the Braylon deal. Very low risk with high to very high rewards. Only 1+ million guaranteed and the rest are incentives. Like 90 catches 1000 yards and 10 TDs to fill out the other 2-2.5 million.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Safety Dashon Goldson will re-sign with the Niners. Per a league source, it's a one-year deal.

that's a lot of safeties on the team...

yet not enough corners.
I was thinking the same thing. Some of them will probably get cut im assuming.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Safety Dashon Goldson will re-sign with the Niners. Per a league source, it's a one-year deal.

that's a lot of safeties on the team...

yet not enough corners.
I was thinking the same thing. Some of them will probably get cut im assuming.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

offbad wrote:
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lol i'm not a troll i've been on NT since '06 I believe I just didn't post that often. That Lakers and 49ers sig was perfect so I asked to "borrow" it. 

Also 49ers fans don't worry about Alex Smith missing passes to Ted Ginn Jr. he couldn't catch the football anyway.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

offbad wrote:
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lol i'm not a troll i've been on NT since '06 I believe I just didn't post that often. That Lakers and 49ers sig was perfect so I asked to "borrow" it. 

Also 49ers fans don't worry about Alex Smith missing passes to Ted Ginn Jr. he couldn't catch the football anyway.

Whoa...I thought Goldson was visiting with the Patriots or something yesterday. Good to have him back...

Whoa...I thought Goldson was visiting with the Patriots or something yesterday. Good to have him back...

Back
Top Bottom