Go back to the Raiders thread. SMH.

We don't want him either
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by dland24

QFT.

how is this kid going to refer to me as allan when he's the one calling us the 3 best friends?
laugh.gif

it's not our fault both fanbases dont want you
laugh.gif
49ers game summit...
lets do it, then meet up, then exchange #'s then...

brace yourself for a friendship that will transcend time and space and program itself to exist infinitely despite bumps that we, as friends, may encounter along the way.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Milkandcookies, Dland24, westcoastsfinest... Brightestnikes (I didn't forget about you 
wink.gif
)

Anyone else I'm forgetting?

Acid, you can join the mix if you want.

this group of friends has something unique, mutual love and care for one another.

Peace

I'm down. Just not for the NY Giants game, them my guys
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by dland24

QFT.

how is this kid going to refer to me as allan when he's the one calling us the 3 best friends?
laugh.gif

it's not our fault both fanbases dont want you
laugh.gif
49ers game summit...
lets do it, then meet up, then exchange #'s then...

brace yourself for a friendship that will transcend time and space and program itself to exist infinitely despite bumps that we, as friends, may encounter along the way.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Milkandcookies, Dland24, westcoastsfinest... Brightestnikes (I didn't forget about you 
wink.gif
)

Anyone else I'm forgetting?

Acid, you can join the mix if you want.

this group of friends has something unique, mutual love and care for one another.

Peace

I'm down. Just not for the NY Giants game, them my guys
laugh.gif

dont really care for pre-season other then seeing our rookies play a bit. ya know what happen in pre-season last year.they still did bad in regular season -_-

dont really care for pre-season other then seeing our rookies play a bit. ya know what happen in pre-season last year.they still did bad in regular season -_-

Originally Posted by Hugo

Agree. Pre-season I just cringe hoping no one gets hurt and misses substantial amount of time/games. 

Agree. Pre-season I just cringe hoping no one gets hurt and misses substantial amount of time/games. 

Originally Posted by jonwin

I have an exception....

Originally Posted by jonwin

I have an exception....

I have a strange feeling we might all be impressed with alex's performance this year
embarassed.gif
but who ever we decide to go with I just hope we commit to them

I have a strange feeling we might all be impressed with alex's performance this year
embarassed.gif
but who ever we decide to go with I just hope we commit to them

Sup guys, anybody here interested in buying a new size 50 authentic home Willis jersey? It still has the tags on it.

Sup guys, anybody here interested in buying a new size 50 authentic home Willis jersey? It still has the tags on it.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

PM me pics bro. is that considered a medium or large?

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

PM me pics bro. is that considered a medium or large?

Back
Top Bottom