Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by dland24

Ive actually thought about this on a few separate occasions. 
laugh.gif

But I always lean towards no.  Although this is the first time I have seen one quote the other.
laugh.gif
yeah i've called him out on this. he's a laker and niners fan too. he asked me if he could have my sig too
laugh.gif
. at first i thought it was that kid 92, jerryrice80, milk and cookies but cafinest is a cool dude.

Lol i'm not a troll i've been on NT since '06 I believe I just didn't post that often. That Lakers and 49ers sig was perfect so I asked to "borrow" it. 

Also 49ers fans don't worry about Alex Smith missing passes to Ted Ginn Jr. he couldn't catch the football anyway.
all good g. i just thought for the longest time you were that kid jerryrice80 but you're cool fam.
pimp.gif
 represent the niners and lakers. of the course the best coast

Ive actually thought about this on a few separate occasions. 
laugh.gif

But I always lean towards no.  Although this is the first time I have seen one quote the other.
laugh.gif
yeah i've called him out on this. he's a laker and niners fan too. he asked me if he could have my sig too
laugh.gif
. at first i thought it was that kid 92, jerryrice80, milk and cookies but cafinest is a cool dude.

Lol i'm not a troll i've been on NT since '06 I believe I just didn't post that often. That Lakers and 49ers sig was perfect so I asked to "borrow" it. 

Also 49ers fans don't worry about Alex Smith missing passes to Ted Ginn Jr. he couldn't catch the football anyway.
all good g. i just thought for the longest time you were that kid jerryrice80 but you're cool fam.
pimp.gif

yeah i've called him out on this. he's a laker and niners fan too. he asked me if hecould have my sig too
laugh.gif
. at first i thought it was that kid 92, jerryrice80, milk and cookies butcafinestis a cool dude.

all good g.i just thought for the longest time you were that kidjerryrice80 butyou'recool fam.
pimp.gif

CAFinest, Westcoastsfinest, Milkandcookies =
Westscoastfinest = Alan

yeah i've called him out on this. he's a laker and niners fan too. he asked me if hecould have my sig too
laugh.gif
. at first i thought it was that kid 92, jerryrice80, milk and cookies butcafinestis a cool dude.

all good g.i just thought for the longest time you were that kidjerryrice80 butyou'recool fam.
pimp.gif

CAFinest, Westcoastsfinest, Milkandcookies =
Westscoastfinest = Alan

Go back to the Raiders thread. SMH.
QFT.

how is this kid going to refer to me as allan when he's the one calling us the 3 best friends?
laugh.gif

it's not our fault both fanbases dont want you
laugh.gif

QFT.

how is this kid going to refer to me as allan when he's the one calling us the 3 best friends?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

QFT.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
49ers game summit...
lets do it, then meet up, then exchange #'s then...

brace yourself for a friendship that will transcend time and space and program itself to exist infinitely despite bumps that we, as friends, may encounter along the way.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Milkandcookies, Dland24, westcoastsfinest... Brightestnikes (I didn't forget about you 
wink.gif
)

Anyone else I'm forgetting?

Acid, you can join the mix if you want.

this group of friends has something unique, mutual love and care for one another.

Peace

QFT.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
49ers game summit...
lets do it, then meet up, then exchange #'s then...

brace yourself for a friendship that will transcend time and space and program itself to exist infinitely despite bumps that we, as friends, may encounter along the way.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Milkandcookies, Dland24, westcoastsfinest... Brightestnikes (I didn't forget about you 
wink.gif
)

Anyone else I'm forgetting?

Acid, you can join the mix if you want.

this group of friends has something unique, mutual love and care for one another.

Peace

Back
Top Bottom