Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

When I played video games, I would alway put Willis in at OLB. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

^Got 2 of em, I'm also on the east coast and I'm not paying directv 300 to dvr 9ers games
Im on the east coast also(NY) and just got the package for $100 through DirecTV... Call em up and you have an account thats been in good standing with them they might working something out for you... It varies

^Got 2 of em, I'm also on the east coast and I'm not paying directv 300 to dvr 9ers games
Im on the east coast also(NY) and just got the package for $100 through DirecTV... Call em up and you have an account thats been in good standing with them they might working something out for you... It varies

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

nfl ticket for $100?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nfl ticket for $100?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

nfl ticket for $100?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Yeah if you have the ticket they'll bend over backwards to try and get you to keep it, but I'm looking for a free option.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

nfl ticket for $100?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Yeah if you have the ticket they'll bend over backwards to try and get you to keep it, but I'm looking for a free option.

i cant fade getting direct tv.(also live in the east coast). looks like i will be hitting bars this year ..again

i cant fade getting direct tv.(also live in the east coast). looks like i will be hitting bars this year ..again

was upset early in free agency, they ended up making some good signings
I'm feeling a little more optimistic now
pimp.gif

watched CK murder my fresno st bulldogs for years 
sick.gif

anyone gonna be at the cowboy game?

was upset early in free agency, they ended up making some good signings
I'm feeling a little more optimistic now
pimp.gif

watched CK murder my fresno st bulldogs for years 
sick.gif

anyone gonna be at the cowboy game?

Originally Posted by dland24

NFL Ticket can be free this year guys:  http://www.directstartv.c...v_nfl-sunday-ticket.html

For the very first time, you can now enjoy NFL SUNDAY TICKET[emoji]8482[/emoji] included at no extra charge as a part of qualifying DIRECTV packages! That’s close to 200 live NFL games — up to 14 each Sunday — for the same always-low price you would pay for your other DIRECTV favorites.
Get on it!!

i wonder if existing customers can get it free
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

NFL Ticket can be free this year guys:  http://www.directstartv.c...v_nfl-sunday-ticket.html

For the very first time, you can now enjoy NFL SUNDAY TICKET[emoji]8482[/emoji] included at no extra charge as a part of qualifying DIRECTV packages! That’s close to 200 live NFL games — up to 14 each Sunday — for the same always-low price you would pay for your other DIRECTV favorites.
Get on it!!

i wonder if existing customers can get it free
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom