Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by Rhino So

28wbgn.jpg
pimp.gif
 right click save

Yo any SoCal Niners fans looking for a place to watch the game. I will be there. SF Saloon in West LA. I posted a few vids in the thread when I went to the saloon when we played the Giants. Such good Niner energy. It will he a packed house. I will be there and ill post vids during the game. If u want to see my vids hit youtube and look up my screen name and you'll see the vids.

GO NINERS!!!!!

Yo any SoCal Niners fans looking for a place to watch the game. I will be there. SF Saloon in West LA. I posted a few vids in the thread when I went to the saloon when we played the Giants. Such good Niner energy. It will he a packed house. I will be there and ill post vids during the game. If u want to see my vids hit youtube and look up my screen name and you'll see the vids.

GO NINERS!!!!!

Game for the ages. 4 touchdowns in the last four minutes and we come out with the win.

Question, who would you rather face, NYG or the Pack?

NYG-Passing and running weapons, D is healthy, play at home, theyre looking for revenge.
GB- On the road, AR/WRs are the playmakers (Grant/Starks arent that great), Def is good but I think NYG might be a little better.

Game for the ages. 4 touchdowns in the last four minutes and we come out with the win.

NYG-Passing and running weapons, D is healthy, play at home, theyre looking for revenge.
GB- On the road, AR/WRs are the playmakers (Grant/Starks arent that great), Def is good but I think NYG might be a little better.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

Been waiting for YEARS for this playoff +!@#...
Leegoo
I don't have much confidence though against the Saints... they seem pretty unstoppable.
Go back to the Raiders thread.

Why do you get butthurt because he roots for both teams?

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

Been waiting for YEARS for this playoff +!@#...
Leegoo
I don't have much confidence though against the Saints... they seem pretty unstoppable.
Go back to the Raiders thread.

Why do you get butthurt because he roots for both teams?

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Whoever wins. I want us to play the best.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Whoever wins. I want us to play the best.

Awesome game!

I was over here biting my finger nails(and toes nails too). I'm amazed how our Offense came thru and won. Props to the D.  Wow...

Damn Niners playing w/ our emotions during the game and then coming thru.  It feels good.  But like VD said, " We ain't done, yet! Fellas.  We got the Pack" 
eek.gif

smokin.gif

Its funny, I got nobody texting me, " hey, what happen to the Niners?"  I won't text back...  Can't wait to see who's might be next.

Back
Top Bottom