Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Awesome game!

I was over here biting my finger nails(and toes nails too). I'm amazed how our Offense came thru and won. Props to the D.  Wow...

Damn Niners playing w/ our emotions during the game and then coming thru.  It feels good.  But like VD said, " We ain't done, yet! Fellas.  We got the Pack" 
eek.gif

smokin.gif

Its funny, I got nobody texting me, " hey, what happen to the Niners?"  I won't text back...  Can't wait to see who's might be next.

For some reason, I actually like our chances better against the Packers compared to the Giants, although it should be the other way around.

For some reason, I actually like our chances better against the Packers compared to the Giants, although it should be the other way around.

Is anyone watching Vernon Davis's press conference? not a 49ers fan but honestly the most genuine and inspiring thing i have seen this entire season.. my mom is crying (srs)

Is anyone watching Vernon Davis's press conference? not a 49ers fan but honestly the most genuine and inspiring thing i have seen this entire season.. my mom is crying (srs)

Originally Posted by DT43

link?

Originally Posted by DT43

link?

Originally Posted by obie21

We dat!!!

Emotional *@# game wooooooo
pimp.gif
After almost 10 years of ineptitude and hopelessness, this wild ride of a season feels good man 
pimp.gif
 and we're still going. 

We dat!!!

pimp.gif
After almost 10 years of ineptitude and hopelessness, this wild ride of a season feels good man 
pimp.gif
 and we're still going. 

Mannnnn!!!! The SF Saloon was OFF THE HOOK!!! Crazy Hype. I got some cool vids and pics coming. I actually loaded one up on YouTube already. Look up my channel.. djkaos23. I'm headed home and I will get the others up later. If your are in SoCal and need a place to watch the 49ers Sf Saloon is THEE PLACE. Great food, Great fans, great energy, even Hot Chicks (no pics cuz they're guys were blocking HARD).

Mannnnn!!!! The SF Saloon was OFF THE HOOK!!! Crazy Hype. I got some cool vids and pics coming. I actually loaded one up on YouTube already. Look up my channel.. djkaos23. I'm headed home and I will get the others up later. If your are in SoCal and need a place to watch the 49ers Sf Saloon is THEE PLACE. Great food, Great fans, great energy, even Hot Chicks (no pics cuz they're guys were blocking HARD).

Originally Posted by jonwin

We dat!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 and we're still going. 

Tell me about it. From Tim rattay being our starting QB to this. Feels great

We dat!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 and we're still going. 

We dat!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 and we're still going. 

Just watched that vid of Vernon Davis' press conference. Kinda touching when he started talking about Alex Smith and how he's dealt with all the flak from us fans his entire 49ers career (I'm 100% guilty
laugh.gif
 but have to say I had restored faith in him back in late 2009) and how he only wishes Smith the best. Had me thinking he was gonna go on a T.O. "That's my quarterback!" rant 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

We dat!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 and we're still going. 

Just watched that vid of Vernon Davis' press conference. Kinda touching when he started talking about Alex Smith and how he's dealt with all the flak from us fans his entire 49ers career (I'm 100% guilty
laugh.gif
 but have to say I had restored faith in him back in late 2009) and how he only wishes Smith the best. Had me thinking he was gonna go on a T.O. "That's my quarterback!" rant 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom