Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

I wouldn't mind if they drafted Locker, McElroy, Luck, Dalton, or Newton to fill the QB spot.  I'm with dland24 on this, I'd like to see a NFL experienced coach come in.  Preferably someone that's had the head coach position before.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

McNabb with this team would be
pimp.gif

No it wouldn't be, he's old, out of shape and has no accuracy.........he's done.  As far as getting a QB in the draft, if we can't get Luck, I would go with Moore or McElroy.

Im sure one day Harbaugh can/will be a successful NFL coach. I would just rather not have our team as the team he tries to establish a career with. Give me someone proven. PLEASE. 

By PROVEN are you referring to winning a Super Bowl??

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

McNabb with this team would be
pimp.gif

No it wouldn't be, he's old, out of shape and has no accuracy.........he's done.  As far as getting a QB in the draft, if we can't get Luck, I would go with Moore or McElroy.

Im sure one day Harbaugh can/will be a successful NFL coach. I would just rather not have our team as the team he tries to establish a career with. Give me someone proven. PLEASE. 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Ideally yes.  But even if he hasnt won a superbowl, someone who has successfully run a team and has some NFL pedigree (Jeff Fisher).

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Ideally yes.  But even if he hasnt won a superbowl, someone who has successfully run a team and has some NFL pedigree (Jeff Fisher).

I like Harbaugh because he's a winner and he works with what he's given. He puts his players in positions to succeed instead of telling them to do something they arent. (singletary
sick.gif
)
Regardless of who the coach is (hopefully a big name coach), i feel whoever comes in is in a great position. It's not like the niners are rebuilding...there is definitely talent on both sides of the ball and niners just need someone to coach them.

I like Harbaugh because he's a winner and he works with what he's given. He puts his players in positions to succeed instead of telling them to do something they arent. (singletary
sick.gif
)
Regardless of who the coach is (hopefully a big name coach), i feel whoever comes in is in a great position. It's not like the niners are rebuilding...there is definitely talent on both sides of the ball and niners just need someone to coach them.

I do feel like we're a good coach and QB away from being legit contenders...and maybe a few upgrades in certain areas (pass rush, secondary). But above all else you need a great QB to win in the league, aside from Seattle and maybe NYJ (even though Sanchez isn't bad), every team in the playoffs has a good one.

I read that the 49ers "back-up plan" if they don't get Harbaugh or Gruden would be getting Fisher.

I do feel like we're a good coach and QB away from being legit contenders...and maybe a few upgrades in certain areas (pass rush, secondary). But above all else you need a great QB to win in the league, aside from Seattle and maybe NYJ (even though Sanchez isn't bad), every team in the playoffs has a good one.

I read that the 49ers "back-up plan" if they don't get Harbaugh or Gruden would be getting Fisher.

The thing is as much as we need a QB, if we do draft one in the first or second round... We dont really have anyone to really help them

I just want to see something positive happen

The thing is as much as we need a QB, if we do draft one in the first or second round... We dont really have anyone to really help them

I just want to see something positive happen

i was searching online to see if i can find the schedule for 2011 and i found this

Listed below is the 49ers 2011 slate of opponents. The schedule of dates for each game will be released later this spring.

Home:
Dallas Cowboys
New York Giants
Cleveland Browns
Pittsburgh Steelers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Away:
Philadelphia Eagles
Washington ********
Baltimore Ravens
Cincinnati Bengals
Detroit Lions

i was searching online to see if i can find the schedule for 2011 and i found this

Listed below is the 49ers 2011 slate of opponents. The schedule of dates for each game will be released later this spring.

Home:
Dallas Cowboys
New York Giants
Cleveland Browns
Pittsburgh Steelers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Away:
Philadelphia Eagles
Washington ********
Baltimore Ravens
Cincinnati Bengals
Detroit Lions

Dammit....we dont play the Raiders next year?

Spoiler [+]
wink.gif

Dammit....we dont play the Raiders next year?

Spoiler [+]
wink.gif

3 games away are "winnable", one of those home games is a must-win (CLE) but man the rest of those non-divisional home games aren't easy at all.

3 games away are "winnable", one of those home games is a must-win (CLE) but man the rest of those non-divisional home games aren't easy at all.

kolb and gruden as niners will complete my life
pimp.gif

id pick up mcnabb or i was hearing theres a possibility of the titans getting rid of vince young? or maybe jeff fisher? honestly before we do all that the first thing on the agenda this offseason is CUT ALEX SMITH!

kolb and gruden as niners will complete my life
pimp.gif

id pick up mcnabb or i was hearing theres a possibility of the titans getting rid of vince young? or maybe jeff fisher? honestly before we do all that the first thing on the agenda this offseason is CUT ALEX SMITH!

Back
Top Bottom