Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Besides the fact that he had a pro-bowl season I don't think 31 year old carlos rogers deserved that money/max contract. He got his butthole torn to shreds by victor cruz in that Championship game. I still want Eric Wright and/or Brandon Carr

We got our starting defense back this year, that's a really good look... they still trying to add Eric Wright also

We got our starting defense back this year, that's a really good look... they still trying to add Eric Wright also

Originally Posted by dland24

Morgan has had 9 touchdowns combined in the past 4 years. Dont really see that big of an issue here.

Of course, he will ball out in Washington.....and there will be yet another example, of how Alex Smith is holding this team back, for NT23 to try to defend.

Out of the 64 games the last four years, Alex started only started 36 and that includes this last year. So yeah, it was Alex holding the team back 
eyes.gif
But I'm sure you'll avoid responding after a logical rebuttal is presented just like you did in the Moss thread.

Have a good day sir.

Morgan has had 9 touchdowns combined in the past 4 years. Dont really see that big of an issue here.

Of course, he will ball out in Washington.....and there will be yet another example, of how Alex Smith is holding this team back, for NT23 to try to defend.

Out of the 64 games the last four years, Alex started only started 36 and that includes this last year. So yeah, it was Alex holding the team back 
eyes.gif
But I'm sure you'll avoid responding after a logical rebuttal is presented just like you did in the Moss thread.

Have a good day sir.

Alex Smith played 28:18 of the 28:18 the 49ers had the ball in the NFC Championship Game.

Alex Smith was on the field for 100% of the first downs we got the entire game.

Alex Smith accounted for 100% of the passes to WR's in that game.

So yeah, it was Alex holding the team back ..

Alex Smith played 28:18 of the 28:18 the 49ers had the ball in the NFC Championship Game.

Alex Smith was on the field for 100% of the first downs we got the entire game.

Alex Smith accounted for 100% of the passes to WR's in that game.

So yeah, it was Alex holding the team back ..

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

eyes.gif

Have a good day sir.

So you want me to say that Alex is better than JT O'Sullivan, Shaun Hill and Troy Smith?  Fine.  Alex Smith is better than those guys.  Just because he is better than those guys doesnt mean that we arent being held back by the quarterback position.

eyes.gif

Have a good day sir.

So you want me to say that Alex is better than JT O'Sullivan, Shaun Hill and Troy Smith?  Fine.  Alex Smith is better than those guys.  Just because he is better than those guys doesnt mean that we arent being held back by the quarterback position.

eyes.gif

Have a good day sir.

Don't try to change what you said. You didn't say we were being held back by the QB position, you specifically said Alex.  

eyes.gif

Have a good day sir.

Don't try to change what you said. You didn't say we were being held back by the QB position, you specifically said Alex.  

Back
Top Bottom