Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

49ers visit Baltimore next season too.

John vs Jim
pimp.gif

49erwebzone is crashing due to the excitement so I'm going to express my sentiments here on NikeTalk

ehm00l.gif

This is a big day for us Niner Faithful. Congrats! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

49erwebzone is crashing due to the excitement so I'm going to express my sentiments here on NikeTalk

ehm00l.gif

This is a big day for us Niner Faithful. Congrats! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man I'm really pumped on this, I think he can really turn things around for us.

We just need a QB, and in my opinion I think it would be smarter to go for someone who has been in the league for atleast a couple years. Kevin Kolb would be good for us, and even though he may not be what he used to be I still say Donovan McNabb would thrive in our offense with the weapons we have. He lives off of throwing to TE's or RB's and we have an amazingly quick duo of TE's in Vernon and Delanie, and to have Gore & his long time team mate Brian Westbrook in the backfield would be 2 great weapons and this is all not even to mention we have Michael Crabtree who is proving to be a great WR, but Troy and Alex had a hard time getting him the ball, Crab proved this year he can make plays whether its the spectacular catch or his great hands and athleticism. I think Josh Morgan is pretty solid himself as well.

Anyone else agree that a QB (most importantly) and a solid Defensive Back or two are our biggest priorities this offseason?

Also is Frank Gore going to be able to recover 100% from a broken hip? I dont think Ive ever heard of anybody else breaking their hip in a football game
laugh.gif

We just need a QB, and in my opinion I think it would be smarter to go for someone who has been in the league for atleast a couple years. Kevin Kolb would be good for us, and even though he may not be what he used to be I still say Donovan McNabb would thrive in our offense with the weapons we have. He lives off of throwing to TE's or RB's and we have an amazingly quick duo of TE's in Vernon and Delanie, and to have Gore & his long time team mate Brian Westbrook in the backfield would be 2 great weapons and this is all not even to mention we have Michael Crabtree who is proving to be a great WR, but Troy and Alex had a hard time getting him the ball, Crab proved this year he can make plays whether its the spectacular catch or his great hands and athleticism. I think Josh Morgan is pretty solid himself as well.

Anyone else agree that a QB (most importantly) and a solid Defensive Back or two are our biggest priorities this offseason?

Also is Frank Gore going to be able to recover 100% from a broken hip? I dont think Ive ever heard of anybody else breaking their hip in a football game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Originally Posted by chris82790

John vs Jim
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
can't wait for that one.

laugh.gif
i think gore just has a minor hairline fracture of the hip, not that serious ...he'll be arite

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Originally Posted by chris82790

John vs Jim
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
can't wait for that one.

laugh.gif
i think gore just has a minor hairline fracture of the hip, not that serious ...he'll be arite

so real talk gaiz.... can nate clements convert to a damn safety alrdy?
this dude is always tryna get hawk the ball and giving his receivers 20 yards cushion. smh

CB in 1st...
Pat Devlin in 2nd?

so real talk gaiz.... can nate clements convert to a damn safety alrdy?
this dude is always tryna get hawk the ball and giving his receivers 20 yards cushion. smh

CB in 1st...
Pat Devlin in 2nd?

58d2592e91beea4345d29fcef189ecfe9c7075d.gif

GM - check
HC- check
OC -?
DC - ?

So far so good, not gonna jump for joy or celebrate winning the offseason I wanna see this team on the field first

58d2592e91beea4345d29fcef189ecfe9c7075d.gif

GM - check
HC- check
OC -?
DC - ?

So far so good, not gonna jump for joy or celebrate winning the offseason I wanna see this team on the field first

Originally Posted by dland24

Id still rather have someone proven, but I am not upset at this hire. Lets Go!!!

QFT.

harbaugh is an absolute upgrade from nolan and singletary and hopefully he turns this team around. im not gonna get too excited just yet till we finally get rid of alex. 

Wonder what's gonna happen to Ted Ginn and Troy Smith
laugh.gif

id say keep troy as a backup and why not keep ginn? hes a good return man

Originally Posted by dland24

Id still rather have someone proven, but I am not upset at this hire. Lets Go!!!

QFT.

harbaugh is an absolute upgrade from nolan and singletary and hopefully he turns this team around. im not gonna get too excited just yet till we finally get rid of alex. 

Wonder what's gonna happen to Ted Ginn and Troy Smith
laugh.gif

id say keep troy as a backup and why not keep ginn? hes a good return man

Back
Top Bottom