Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by What up

Ok?

Are any the hundreds of other volunteers going to get written about or just the no talent #!@ clown of a quarterback that plays for the 49ers?
laugh.gif
 You're brutal. As much as I cannot stand Alex as our QB, it's a good gesture from him to take time to do this. 

Ok?

Are any the hundreds of other volunteers going to get written about or just the no talent #!@ clown of a quarterback that plays for the 49ers?

laugh.gif

Ok?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

gold pants > white pants

Ugh the white pants were just the worst. Everytime I see video or images of that 94 season (amazing season and great SB win) Im just disgusted to see these legends in those awful awful white pants uni's

Originally Posted by dland24

gold pants > white pants

Ugh the white pants were just the worst. Everytime I see video or images of that 94 season (amazing season and great SB win) Im just disgusted to see these legends in those awful awful white pants uni's

Look dope. No major differences although I'm sure they'll be a bit more 'fitted' and sleek looking.

They couldn't get Patrick Willis for a 'Fast is Faster' campaign tho?

Look dope. No major differences although I'm sure they'll be a bit more 'fitted' and sleek looking.

They couldn't get Patrick Willis for a 'Fast is Faster' campaign tho?

Back
Top Bottom