Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

On paper.. This offense can be exciting... if everyone comes in with the right mind set, especially Smith and the receivers, I see another great year for the niners.

They might go offensive lineman in the first unless they feel Kilgore is the man to replace Snyder. But yeah I do see a defensive draft from the FO next month.

As for the Jacobs signing I'm not terribly excited about it. But hey, it's a slight upgrade over Dixon.

They might go offensive lineman in the first unless they feel Kilgore is the man to replace Snyder. But yeah I do see a defensive draft from the FO next month.

As for the Jacobs signing I'm not terribly excited about it. But hey, it's a slight upgrade over Dixon.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Not impressed w/ this signing

Not at all.........he is a big dude, but too much of a straight runner.......he wont be cutting back AT ALL.
3rd down 1-2 yard goal line back is the only thing i can see him doing...........id use him as a decoy and run the play action every time tho

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Not impressed w/ this signing

Not at all.........he is a big dude, but too much of a straight runner.......he wont be cutting back AT ALL.
3rd down 1-2 yard goal line back is the only thing i can see him doing...........id use him as a decoy and run the play action every time tho

Originally Posted by Deuce King

We got everything we need except a quarterback.
tumblr_m1e5h605dX1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

What you guys think the jerseys will look like?

for some reason, i envisioned something like an all scarlet uniform with gold pipes through the jersey leading to an embroidered niners emblem in the center/top of the numbers in the front and on the shoulder pads with the classic gold helmet......NO GOLD PANTS.......only the classic gold helmet

I wouldnt be upset if they kep it like they did for this season, more classical niners look with the scarlet and gold.

White out with gold numbers and scarlet/gold helmet would also be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What you guys think the jerseys will look like?

for some reason, i envisioned something like an all scarlet uniform with gold pipes through the jersey leading to an embroidered niners emblem in the center/top of the numbers in the front and on the shoulder pads with the classic gold helmet......NO GOLD PANTS.......only the classic gold helmet

I wouldnt be upset if they kep it like they did for this season, more classical niners look with the scarlet and gold.

White out with gold numbers and scarlet/gold helmet would also be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom