Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

He took less money but didn't have to sacrifice the greatness that is the bay area.

am i the only one that read this in tony bruno's voice?
laugh.gif

good offseason so far
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

He took less money but didn't have to sacrifice the greatness that is the bay area.

am i the only one that read this in tony bruno's voice?
laugh.gif

good offseason so far
pimp.gif

It's interesting to see how Harbaugh will handle the QB situation, if he wants to take one in the draft or take a vet and test his luck next year with Luck.
I think we got CB first round and maybe if one of his "targets" at QB falls perhaps we trade up and get him late 1st or just take him in the 2nd.

Like I said earlier, one reason I love this hire is that we can absolutely trust his judgment and development of QBs:

From Maiocco:

Part of what 49ers like: When Harbaugh was w/ Raiders he wrote "spot on" draft reports on Tony Romo, David Garrard ... and Joey Harrington. about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

It's interesting to see how Harbaugh will handle the QB situation, if he wants to take one in the draft or take a vet and test his luck next year with Luck.
I think we got CB first round and maybe if one of his "targets" at QB falls perhaps we trade up and get him late 1st or just take him in the 2nd.

Like I said earlier, one reason I love this hire is that we can absolutely trust his judgment and development of QBs:

From Maiocco:

Part of what 49ers like: When Harbaugh was w/ Raiders he wrote "spot on" draft reports on Tony Romo, David Garrard ... and Joey Harrington. about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

I'm not a 49er fan, but I'm happy for the fans. I would hope he cleans house with current position coaches and gets another identity in there.

I'm not a 49er fan, but I'm happy for the fans. I would hope he cleans house with current position coaches and gets another identity in there.

I hope we go defense in the first round and find a vet QB for now. Look for a project QB later in the draft or try to test your chances on getting Luck next year.

I hope we go defense in the first round and find a vet QB for now. Look for a project QB later in the draft or try to test your chances on getting Luck next year.

Back
Top Bottom