Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Press Conference? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

wow, the way he just talked up in what he looks for a QB is
pimp.gif

yup, unlike singletary he knows it's the most important position on a football team
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

yup, unlike singletary he knows it's the most important position on a football team
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Is there a link?

Originally Posted by acidicality

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Is there a link?

Harbaugh and Baalke on the Razor and Mr. T right now.  Pretty good interview, but was hoping they would talk about this:
"I'll live to avenge this game - as a player, a coach, whatever.  I plan to get revenge somehow."

-Jim Harbaugh, December 1999, after the 49ers beat his Bears 52-14

I was hoping Ralph would ask about this.  Its one of the few things that scare me about Harbaugh.  
laugh.gif

Harbaugh and Baalke on the Razor and Mr. T right now.  Pretty good interview, but was hoping they would talk about this:
"I'll live to avenge this game - as a player, a coach, whatever.  I plan to get revenge somehow."

I was hoping Ralph would ask about this.  Its one of the few things that scare me about Harbaugh.  
laugh.gif

I know talk is cheap at this moment, but when you hear this guy talk you feel like he's going to cut some people that haven't produced and build a different philosophy around the team. I think a lot of what poisoned the niners over the years was Jed trying to sell the team as good when really there was no identity at all. Harbaugh doesn't want to sell, he wants to produce results.

I know talk is cheap at this moment, but when you hear this guy talk you feel like he's going to cut some people that haven't produced and build a different philosophy around the team. I think a lot of what poisoned the niners over the years was Jed trying to sell the team as good when really there was no identity at all. Harbaugh doesn't want to sell, he wants to produce results.

Originally Posted by dland24

laugh.gif

eek.gif

if hes a man of his word...we're screwed.

laugh.gif

eek.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

laugh.gif
eek.gif

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU----

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

laugh.gif
eek.gif

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU----

Back
Top Bottom