Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

i got sad for a second there
laugh.gif

Wait Im confused. Did you take an article and just change the name, or did you fabricate the entire article?
laugh.gif

Wait Im confused. Did you take an article and just change the name, or did you fabricate the entire article?
laugh.gif

So theres actually someone else who still has the idiotic idea that Alex might be good? I used to be one of those guys too. Its just funny that they still exist.

So theres actually someone else who still has the idiotic idea that Alex might be good? I used to be one of those guys too. Its just funny that they still exist.

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

^
p sure PHI is asking for 2 first rounders for kolb

Yeah that's what I heard also. That's too much imo. I'd look elsewhere if they stick by that. 

they might not have the leverage to stick by their demands though
Kevin Kolb wants out of Philadelphia if the Eagles bring back Michael Vick as their starter, sources tell beat writer Jeff McLane.

Hmm well Vick's coming back and I'm sure the Eagles would like to keep Kolb as a back-up just incase Vick were to get hurt.

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

^
p sure PHI is asking for 2 first rounders for kolb

Yeah that's what I heard also. That's too much imo. I'd look elsewhere if they stick by that. 

they might not have the leverage to stick by their demands though
Kevin Kolb wants out of Philadelphia if the Eagles bring back Michael Vick as their starter, sources tell beat writer Jeff McLane.

Hmm well Vick's coming back and I'm sure the Eagles would like to keep Kolb as a back-up just incase Vick were to get hurt.

Originally Posted by LB510

Any idea who were looking at to replace Greg Manusky?

http://www.csnbayarea.com...D=388761&feedID=2800

New 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh spent most of Monday speaking with the team's assistant coaches at the team's offices in Santa Clara, as he begins the process of putting together his staff.

Greg Manusky, who spent four seasons as the 49ers' defensive coordinator, has been granted permission to interview for defensive coordinator positions with the Arizona Cardinals (Tuesday) and Dallas Cowboys (Wednesday), he confirmed to Comcast SportsNet. Sports Illustrated's Jim Trotter first reported the news.
http://
"Right now, I'm in limbo," Manusky said Monday night as he prepared to board a plane to Arizona.

Manusky is also believed to be a candidate to replace San Diego Chargers defensive coordinator Ron Rivera -- if, as expected, Rivera is named Carolina Panthers head coach this week. Manusky interviewed for the Panthers head-coaching job on Saturday.

Harbaugh met Monday with Stanford defensive coordinator Vic Fangio, who Harbaugh intends to hire to his staff, a source said. (ESPN reports the Dallas Cowboys, who are looking for a defensive coordinator, have also talked to Fangio.)

Fangio served as an NFL defensive coordinator for 11 seasons. But Fangio might also be a candidate to replace Harbaugh as Stanford head coach after top candidate Chris Petersen announced he will remain at Boise State.

Tim Drevno also met with Harbaugh on Monday, the source said. Drevno coached Stanford tight ends (2008-09) and offensive line (2010) under Harbaugh.

Originally Posted by LB510

Any idea who were looking at to replace Greg Manusky?

http://www.csnbayarea.com...D=388761&feedID=2800

New 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh spent most of Monday speaking with the team's assistant coaches at the team's offices in Santa Clara, as he begins the process of putting together his staff.

Greg Manusky, who spent four seasons as the 49ers' defensive coordinator, has been granted permission to interview for defensive coordinator positions with the Arizona Cardinals (Tuesday) and Dallas Cowboys (Wednesday), he confirmed to Comcast SportsNet. Sports Illustrated's Jim Trotter first reported the news.
http://
"Right now, I'm in limbo," Manusky said Monday night as he prepared to board a plane to Arizona.

Manusky is also believed to be a candidate to replace San Diego Chargers defensive coordinator Ron Rivera -- if, as expected, Rivera is named Carolina Panthers head coach this week. Manusky interviewed for the Panthers head-coaching job on Saturday.

Harbaugh met Monday with Stanford defensive coordinator Vic Fangio, who Harbaugh intends to hire to his staff, a source said. (ESPN reports the Dallas Cowboys, who are looking for a defensive coordinator, have also talked to Fangio.)

Fangio served as an NFL defensive coordinator for 11 seasons. But Fangio might also be a candidate to replace Harbaugh as Stanford head coach after top candidate Chris Petersen announced he will remain at Boise State.

Tim Drevno also met with Harbaugh on Monday, the source said. Drevno coached Stanford tight ends (2008-09) and offensive line (2010) under Harbaugh.

Im starting to push more towards PP/Prince if we can get either at #7... Then get like Andy Dalton/Jake Locker in the second... Im sure a few of the QB's will sneak till the early 2nd round

Im starting to push more towards PP/Prince if we can get either at #7... Then get like Andy Dalton/Jake Locker in the second... Im sure a few of the QB's will sneak till the early 2nd round

Originally Posted by Hugo

im from the DMV and tired with Stuff about McNabb, i personally dont think mcNabb would be a good choice, i would prefer Kolb. especially because he is younger.
but its watever

Originally Posted by Hugo

im from the DMV and tired with Stuff about McNabb, i personally dont think mcNabb would be a good choice, i would prefer Kolb. especially because he is younger.
but its watever

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

uh, guys, is it just me...or...it says andrew630 is the author of that article?

wth?
I noticed it right away. Even I won't touch on that subject anymore. Alex Smith is not the answer, I was wrong. Case closed.

Nate Davis has an arm, maybe he deserves a shot, maybe he does not. He's not on our team anymore. Case closed.

I say we push for Kolb. Donovan is too old.

Back
Top Bottom