Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Trent Baalke: "Is the quarterback of the future on this roster? I think its obvious that he isnt at this point."

Bye bye Alex. Go $#+@ yourself.

Trent Baalke: "Is the quarterback of the future on this roster? I think its obvious that he isnt at this point."

Bye bye Alex. Go $#+@ yourself.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Originally Posted by Andrew630

I still don't get the obsession with Nate Davis.
if you saw a lick of his games at ball state or even when he got PT...dude can ball.  Besides his shortcoming, theres a lot to like in nate davis as a QB.
i hope he succeeds wherever he ends up

and like WCF said, you were all about alex smith.  you really have no room to be making any of these 'i dont get why ppl are obsessed with ________'

picture-15.png
how many games did you watch of him when he was at ball state?

if you saw a lick of his games at ball state or even when he got PT...dude can ball.  Besides his shortcoming, theres a lot to like in nate davis as a QB.
i hope he succeeds wherever he ends up

and like WCF said, you were all about alex smith.  you really have no room to be making any of these 'i dont get why ppl are obsessed with ________'

picture-15.png

Originally Posted by dland24

There shouldnt be an "obsession" with Nate Davis, but he is still intriguing.  He should have started week 17 against the Cardinals.  He is the only QB the Niners have had in the better part of the last decade that we still have NO IDEA if he is going to be a quality NFL QB.  He was very, VERY good in college, has looked good in NFL preseasons.....yet cant get onto the field.

I know he has a learning disability and what not.  But the fact that we have had down years every year he has been on our roster and he STILL cant see the field is a joke.  We have no clue what we have in him.  He might be good, he might be worse than Alex.  But the fact of the matter is, he hasnt gotten a single chance to see what he can do.  That is a problem, and that is why our fans want to see him play. 

Exactly.

And it wasn't really me obcessed with Alex Smith, it was more about me not wanting to be wrong.

Originally Posted by dland24

There shouldnt be an "obsession" with Nate Davis, but he is still intriguing.  He should have started week 17 against the Cardinals.  He is the only QB the Niners have had in the better part of the last decade that we still have NO IDEA if he is going to be a quality NFL QB.  He was very, VERY good in college, has looked good in NFL preseasons.....yet cant get onto the field.

I know he has a learning disability and what not.  But the fact that we have had down years every year he has been on our roster and he STILL cant see the field is a joke.  We have no clue what we have in him.  He might be good, he might be worse than Alex.  But the fact of the matter is, he hasnt gotten a single chance to see what he can do.  That is a problem, and that is why our fans want to see him play. 

Exactly.

And it wasn't really me obcessed with Alex Smith, it was more about me not wanting to be wrong.

i think the nate davis signing has more to do with mcCloughan then carroll.
after all, McC drafted him

either way, will be interesting to follow his status

i think the nate davis signing has more to do with mcCloughan then carroll.
after all, McC drafted him

either way, will be interesting to follow his status

easily 4-5 games plus all those highlights they'd show on various shows.  There's no denying he has talent
You must really like Ball State, cause they only had 11 nationally televised games in the three year span that Nate Davis was there.

easily 4-5 games plus all those highlights they'd show on various shows.  There's no denying he has talent
You must really like Ball State, cause they only had 11 nationally televised games in the three year span that Nate Davis was there.

or maybe i just really like football?
the same thing can be said for a lot of other players besides nate davis or ball state. You looking it up to do some cross examination stezzz is laughable.

or maybe i just really like football?
the same thing can be said for a lot of other players besides nate davis or ball state. You looking it up to do some cross examination stezzz is laughable.

If Harbaugh didn't want him, then I can live with that. The best thing about him as coach is that I have full faith he will find us a competent QB.
pimp.gif

If Harbaugh didn't want him, then I can live with that. The best thing about him as coach is that I have full faith he will find us a competent QB.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

pimp.gif
this.

as much as a majority of us here (except andrew) wanted to give nate a shot, im confident harbaugh actually knows what hes doing.

Back
Top Bottom