Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Wow the Seahawks are seriously going hard with all these moves they're making. If Jackson works out for them then they're heading to playoffs, if not they're in the Luck sweepstakes.

I can see this team being a thorn on our sides for the next couple of years.

Wow the Seahawks are seriously going hard with all these moves they're making. If Jackson works out for them then they're heading to playoffs, if not they're in the Luck sweepstakes.

I can see this team being a thorn on our sides for the next couple of years.

Schefter reports that the 49ers and Clements were unable to reach an agreement on a paycut and officially told him that he will be released.

This better be true this time.

http://twitter.com/#!/JasonLaCanfora

@JasonLaCanfora Jason La Canfora

After extensive meetings 49ers have informed CB Nate Clements he will be released. Could return later, but SF clears over $7M in cap now

26 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry[emoji]174[/emoji] Favorite Retweet Reply

On Clements, to clarify, 49ers save $7.25M cash (base salary) and $15M in cap space. But I'd be surprised at this point if they get Nnamdi

17 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry[emoji]174[/emoji] Favorite Retweet Reply

http://twitter.com/#!/JasonLaCanfora

After extensive meetings 49ers have informed CB Nate Clements he will be released. Could return later, but SF clears over $7M in cap now

26 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry[emoji]174[/emoji] Favorite Retweet Reply

On Clements, to clarify, 49ers save $7.25M cash (base salary) and $15M in cap space. But I'd be surprised at this point if they get Nnamdi

17 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry[emoji]174[/emoji] Favorite Retweet Reply

Schefter reports that the 49ers and Clements were unable to reach an agreement on a paycut and officially told him that he will be released.

This better be true this time.

Back
Top Bottom