Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

All these other teams making positive moves and the Niners have yet to make one. Gore is holding out, Crabtree sidelined for a month, no cornerback, Eric Heitmann is released, no Spikes, no Aubrayo Franklin, and Alex Smith back for another season. Is there anything positive that could come from this???
nothing bro, nothing at all.
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

whatever man, the 49ers still have Andy Lee.

nedney is gone, my life is over.

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

All these other teams making positive moves and the Niners have yet to make one. Gore is holding out, Crabtree sidelined for a month, no cornerback, Eric Heitmann is released, no Spikes, no Aubrayo Franklin, and Alex Smith back for another season. Is there anything positive that could come from this???
nothing bro, nothing at all.
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

whatever man, the 49ers still have Andy Lee.

nedney is gone, my life is over.

Chris Carr resigning with ravens
richard marshall headed in our division to the cards

sigh

Chris Carr resigning with ravens
richard marshall headed in our division to the cards

sigh

looks like Zant will be on the market

as if the 49ers will do anything productive about it...
eyes.gif

looks like Zant will be on the market

as if the 49ers will do anything productive about it...
eyes.gif

I'd be happy was Zant!

I'm sure cromartie will stay with jets

you guys think we're good at WR? or should we go after Malcolm Floyd?

I'd be happy was Zant!

Originally Posted by obie21

I'd be happy was Zant!

I hope we can get Malcolm Floyd, hes solid. Plaxico is visiting with us later today, wouldnt mind seeing him in a 49er uni
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by obie21

I'd be happy was Zant!

I hope we can get Malcolm Floyd, hes solid. Plaxico is visiting with us later today, wouldnt mind seeing him in a 49er uni
pimp.gif

Times like this make me wish we could have gotten Patrick Peterson in this past draft. Hopefully Aldon turns out to be a monster because we're going to need a lot of players to step up big this year if we are content with the team we have right now.

What made me cringe a bit is reading:

MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
Ted Ginn opens 49ers camp w/starters because of Crabtree foot injury. Said he wants to show coaches "if one goes down, another can step up."

Tedd Ginn with the first team... if we make no moves this offseason then I defnitely think were taking last place in our division this year and thats just being honest. Arizona, Seattle, and St Louis all have made good acquisitons.. mainly the Seahawks and Cards.

IDK about this upcoming season..

EDIT-- For whoever cares, Nate Clements signed with the Bengals

Times like this make me wish we could have gotten Patrick Peterson in this past draft. Hopefully Aldon turns out to be a monster because we're going to need a lot of players to step up big this year if we are content with the team we have right now.

What made me cringe a bit is reading:

MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
Ted Ginn opens 49ers camp w/starters because of Crabtree foot injury. Said he wants to show coaches "if one goes down, another can step up."

Tedd Ginn with the first team... if we make no moves this offseason then I defnitely think were taking last place in our division this year and thats just being honest. Arizona, Seattle, and St Louis all have made good acquisitons.. mainly the Seahawks and Cards.

IDK about this upcoming season..

EDIT-- For whoever cares, Nate Clements signed with the Bengals

Man not a single damn is given by our front office it seems. Im miserable over here
looking at all the moves the eagles are making and my team who can really use the
help, just sits back and watches the action pass us by smh

Back
Top Bottom