Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

I'm going with What Up on this one. We're depleted everywhere.

We didn't re-sign Aubrayo Franklin, but we didn't draft Nick Fairley.

We cut Nate Clements, but we didn't draft Prince Amukamara.

Then we didn't go after top tier free agents, not even 2nd tier free agents. Our Plan B, Jonathan Joseph, signs with Houston and a day later we give up on Plan A, Nnamdi Asumougha. This front office doesn't make it hard to be a 49ers fan, but they damn sure make it very frustrating. It literally feels like this free agency class was like a party where they have giveaways, and the 49ers were the last to the party and now there's nothing for them. Everybody got something good, but not us.

Then we didn't go after top tier free agents, not even 2nd tier free agents. Our Plan B, Jonathan Joseph, signs with Houston and a day later we give up on Plan A, Nnamdi Asumougha. This front office doesn't make it hard to be a 49ers fan, but they damn sure make it very frustrating. It literally feels like this free agency class was like a party where they have giveaways, and the 49ers were the last to the party and now there's nothing for them. Everybody got something good, but not us.

real-talk. we were spoiled growing up in the 80s with all those championships. team of the 80s. all those accolades.

almost borderline depressing to be a 49ers fan. at least i'm not a raiders fan...eeeek

real-talk. we were spoiled growing up in the 80s with all those championships. team of the 80s. all those accolades.

almost borderline depressing to be a 49ers fan. at least i'm not a raiders fan...eeeek

This thread is comedy. Dudes in here acting like the 9ers were on the way to winning the west this year 
laugh.gif

The moment Harbaugh started talking that alex smith nonsense, it was plain to see they were gonna tank the season.

16 games of this
tinyhandsbigball.gif

Is what it will take to get this
1368957_o.gif

1-5%20Andrew%20Luck%20and%20Jim%20Harbaugh.jpg

“It’s tough for the fans to look at it and they hear us saying we’re going to take a patient approach when we’ve had as many seasons as we’ve had and not made the playoffs. That’s totally understandable,

This thread is comedy. Dudes in here acting like the 9ers were on the way to winning the west this year 
laugh.gif

The moment Harbaugh started talking that alex smith nonsense, it was plain to see they were gonna tank the season.

16 games of this
tinyhandsbigball.gif

Is what it will take to get this
1368957_o.gif

1-5%20Andrew%20Luck%20and%20Jim%20Harbaugh.jpg

“It’s tough for the fans to look at it and they hear us saying we’re going to take a patient approach when we’ve had as many seasons as we’ve had and not made the playoffs. That’s totally understandable,

Hardest part for me is not seeing Jerry Rice on the field....
frown.gif
frown.gif
 ...It truly was an honor to see that man play on TV every sunday
 in light of another horrible season with Alex Smith (tired of cheering for this bum), can u guys post some quality JR80 photos up to help me realize why im a niner fan in the first place again? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

PS: Youtube videos accepted 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  sorry guys... super off-topic

Hardest part for me is not seeing Jerry Rice on the field....
frown.gif
frown.gif
 ...It truly was an honor to see that man play on TV every sunday
 in light of another horrible season with Alex Smith (tired of cheering for this bum), can u guys post some quality JR80 photos up to help me realize why im a niner fan in the first place again? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

PS: Youtube videos accepted 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  sorry guys... super off-topic

The 49ers have no plans to re-sign NT Aubrayo Franklin or OLB Manny Lawson.

Both have been greeted by seemingly soft markets, but it doesn't appear the 49ers are going to swoop in and try to re-sign either to bargain-basement deals. Franklin should still be in line for a nice payday.

The 49ers have no plans to re-sign NT Aubrayo Franklin or OLB Manny Lawson.

Both have been greeted by seemingly soft markets, but it doesn't appear the 49ers are going to swoop in and try to re-sign either to bargain-basement deals. Franklin should still be in line for a nice payday.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Fairley isn't a 34 nose, you just proved to everyone you don't know what the @*@! you're talking about. He's strictly a 1 gap player.

I personally would have taken Prince but the fact HOU passed on him with the worst secondary in a while says something as well. Nnamdi was never a realistic option, he wanted Philly. He wanted to play for a winner, which you have admitted the Niners aren't.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Fairley isn't a 34 nose, you just proved to everyone you don't know what the @*@! you're talking about. He's strictly a 1 gap player.

I personally would have taken Prince but the fact HOU passed on him with the worst secondary in a while says something as well. Nnamdi was never a realistic option, he wanted Philly. He wanted to play for a winner, which you have admitted the Niners aren't.

49ers adds: Kicker (Akers) , and LBs Larry Grant (Rams) & Antwan Applewhite (Chargers), whose tenders were rescinded.

Fabian Washington signs with Saints
Cromartie is reportedly staying

49ers adds: Kicker (Akers) , and LBs Larry Grant (Rams) & Antwan Applewhite (Chargers), whose tenders were rescinded.

Fabian Washington signs with Saints
Cromartie is reportedly staying

Back
Top Bottom