smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

(still hate Alex Smith's guts doe)

All of this. 

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Originally Posted by 4one5

How much do yall think playoff tickets would go for on StubHub? I don't care if they're nosebleeds. I'd be happy just to be at the game.
Have you seen the prices?
laugh.gif
$200+ for the cheapest ticket in the building.
sick.gif
I was expecting it though. I'm willing to drop $200 but when you add up all the damn fees, we're talking $250+ for nosebleeds. I'm going to have to think about this one. If I could find decent seats for $300 I might pull the trigger. 
Man I'd pay up to 500 to be honest. IDGAF. It just sucks no one around me really shares my enthusiasm like that so the chances of me rolling dolo are that much more likely. I sure as hell ain't paying for nobody.

How much do yall think playoff tickets would go for on StubHub? I don't care if they're nosebleeds. I'd be happy just to be at the game.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
I was expecting it though. I'm willing to drop $200 but when you add up all the damn fees, we're talking $250+ for nosebleeds. I'm going to have to think about this one. If I could find decent seats for $300 I might pull the trigger. 
Man I'd pay up to 500 to be honest. IDGAF. It just sucks no one around me really shares my enthusiasm like that so the chances of me rolling dolo are that much more likely. I sure as hell ain't paying for nobody.

laugh.gif
sick.gif
Buying one ticket will actually save you a ton of money.  I know we are talking different sports, but when my boy and I were looking for 2007 MLB ASG tickets, we decided to buy single tickets in the same section.  It sucked that he was sitting 9 rows behind me, but our $175 face value tickets for $250 each would have been like $800 each if they were right next to each other. 

laugh.gif
sick.gif
Buying one ticket will actually save you a ton of money.  I know we are talking different sports, but when my boy and I were looking for 2007 MLB ASG tickets, we decided to buy single tickets in the same section.  It sucked that he was sitting 9 rows behind me, but our $175 face value tickets for $250 each would have been like $800 each if they were right next to each other. 

Originally Posted by dland24

laugh.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif

I'll keep that in mind my dude. Appreciate the help. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

laugh.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif

I'll keep that in mind my dude. Appreciate the help. 
pimp.gif

Tough loss, but to be honest, I think a loss like this will be very beneficial to the team down the road. The offense will definitely need to play better to make noise in the playoffs, but it's not bad to have a loss like this to see what needs to be improved. I think this will make the 49ers better later on.

Tough loss, but to be honest, I think a loss like this will be very beneficial to the team down the road. The offense will definitely need to play better to make noise in the playoffs, but it's not bad to have a loss like this to see what needs to be improved. I think this will make the 49ers better later on.

Hey Accidicality, I concur. I told my girl, "maybe we needed this loss to work on things we probably wouldn't been able to find with other teams." she over here still heated
laugh.gif

A Packer fan and other friends over here going hard on the niners loss.  No biggie, lets wait til playoffs is what I'm saying.

I say, work on Oline, and work on receiver and Qb communication.  I'm not mad at A.Smith throwing that INT, that's a risk that sometimes goes in your favor...

But I was wondering why didn't the niners have Gore or Hunter on a wheel route or a screen early in the game.  The Ravens D was fast getting in and maybe those plays could have thrown them off... 

9-2 is still Good.  Go Niners!

Hey Accidicality, I concur. I told my girl, "maybe we needed this loss to work on things we probably wouldn't been able to find with other teams." she over here still heated
laugh.gif

A Packer fan and other friends over here going hard on the niners loss.  No biggie, lets wait til playoffs is what I'm saying.

I say, work on Oline, and work on receiver and Qb communication.  I'm not mad at A.Smith throwing that INT, that's a risk that sometimes goes in your favor...

But I was wondering why didn't the niners have Gore or Hunter on a wheel route or a screen early in the game.  The Ravens D was fast getting in and maybe those plays could have thrown them off... 

9-2 is still Good.  Go Niners!

Back
Top Bottom