Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

laugh.gif

you know like cough up the money.

kanye-shrug5.jpg

anyways if jed really is about changing this franchise back to a winning team. i dont mean to take a page from singletary but "dont tell me show me!"

laugh.gif

you know like cough up the money.

kanye-shrug5.jpg

anyways if jed really is about changing this franchise back to a winning team. i dont mean to take a page from singletary but "dont tell me show me!"

I think he's handling the Harbaugh situation not too bad, and he isn't worth 7-8 million; if he gets another meeting with him he'll probably give him Carroll money and I still think we'll get him. But saying "money is no object" is comical, when it clearly is.
laugh.gif
It's like everything he says, the truth is opposite.

If we don't land Harbaugh but get Billick, I'd be happy with that. Honestly if Harbaugh goes to South Beach that's a bad situation for him to start with.

I think he's handling the Harbaugh situation not too bad, and he isn't worth 7-8 million; if he gets another meeting with him he'll probably give him Carroll money and I still think we'll get him. But saying "money is no object" is comical, when it clearly is.
laugh.gif
It's like everything he says, the truth is opposite.

If we don't land Harbaugh but get Billick, I'd be happy with that. Honestly if Harbaugh goes to South Beach that's a bad situation for him to start with.

I can't be mad that he doesn't want to pay the 7-8 mil. Harbaugh hasn't proven $+@$ at the NFL level as a HC. To make him a top 5 paid coach is a joke. All those guys (except Jeff) have rings. I like Harbaugh a lot and was on that Stanford Bandwagon early but I'm not even mad. It's easy to say spend the money when it's not your money. Nothing wrong with being smart with your money.

I can't be mad that he doesn't want to pay the 7-8 mil. Harbaugh hasn't proven $+@$ at the NFL level as a HC. To make him a top 5 paid coach is a joke. All those guys (except Jeff) have rings. I like Harbaugh a lot and was on that Stanford Bandwagon early but I'm not even mad. It's easy to say spend the money when it's not your money. Nothing wrong with being smart with your money.

I don't like Jed York or the Yorks or even Trent Baalke for that matter but getting desperate and overpaying for Jim Harbaugh is too big of a gamble.  Josh McDaniel?  No thanks to him and glad he said no.  Jed York and Trent Baalke are actually doing a good job reacting and moving on with plan B in case Harbaugh doesn't come.

I don't like Jed York or the Yorks or even Trent Baalke for that matter but getting desperate and overpaying for Jim Harbaugh is too big of a gamble.  Josh McDaniel?  No thanks to him and glad he said no.  Jed York and Trent Baalke are actually doing a good job reacting and moving on with plan B in case Harbaugh doesn't come.

Wow if Stanford offered more than us we must have really low balled Harbaugh. If I were him I wouldn't have even talked with the 49ers for 5 hours if they were offering 4-5 Million

Wow if Stanford offered more than us we must have really low balled Harbaugh. If I were him I wouldn't have even talked with the 49ers for 5 hours if they were offering 4-5 Million

Back
Top Bottom