Official 2012 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (94-68) World Series Champions

Saw that since Boch said he wanted to have Hector catch Timmy again...plus with tomorrow's start time

I was at the game tonight and Lincecum looked awful 
sick.gif
. Also Jordan Zimmermann is our Matt Cain, except Cain is better obviously. 

Originally Posted by madj55

I was at the game tonight and Lincecum looked awful 
sick.gif
. Also Jordan Zimmermann is our Matt Cain, except Cain is better obviously. 
Giants fans are having a major trust issue with Lincecum right now.

RaWeX was on point with Tim today. Mr. 'I can't pitch in hot weather' has been horrible all year.

SMH at tomorrow's start time for the west coasters.

God Lincecum was awful today. Just terrible. Im back to the point where as a fan, I am dreading his starts.

For fellow betters out there.....are you guys betting against the Giants when Timmy starts? I have been. Small amounts, but bets nonetheless. The Giants win, I am happy we won and consider it a small donation. Giants lose, and I win some money. Win-Win.
laugh.gif

I've started to come to the realization that Timmy is just having a horrendous year. I expect him to get ripped every single start. Hope he rights this thing, but I am no longer expecting it.

[table][tr][th="col"]
8590.jpg
M. Bumgarner SF  [/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]
7241.jpg
E. Jackson WAS  [/th] [/tr][tr][td]10-4
[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]4-4
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.85
[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.57
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]92
[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]73
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]22
[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]28
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.06
[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.13[/td][/tr][/table]
San Francisco Giants Lineup
Blanco, CF
Burriss, 2B
Cabrera, LF
Posey, C
Sandoval, 3B
Belt, 1B
Schierholtz, RF
Crawford, SS
Bumgarner, LHP

Washington Nationals Lineup
Espinosa, 2B
Harper, CF
Zimmerman, 3B
Morse, LF
Desmond, SS
Moore, 1B
DeRosa, RF
Solano, C
Jackson, RHP

Happy 4th of July to everyone! Hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday.

I bet against the Giants the entire 2010 World Series run. Needless to say, I lost a lot of money.
laugh.gif

Must salvage a game tomorrow.

Nationals are the real deal. They have good pitching and some good hitters. Wondering if the Nationals will really give Strasburg an innings limit this season, if they need him down the stretch.

[table][tr][th="col"]
7495.jpg
M. Cain SF  [/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]
8123.jpg
R. Detwiler WAS  [/th] [/tr][tr][td]9-3
[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]4-3
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.53
[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.30
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]114
[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]50
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]23
[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]24
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]0.95
[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.18[/td][/tr][/table]
San Francisco Giants Lineup
Christian, RF
Theriot, 2B
Cabrera, LF
Posey, C
Sandoval, 3B
Pagan, CF
Belt, 1B
Arias, SS
Cain, RHP

Washington Nationals Lineup
Lombardozzi, LF
Harper, CF
Zimmerman, 3B
Morse, RF
LaRoche, 1B
Desmond, SS
Espinosa, 2B
Flores, C
Detwiler, LHP

Originally Posted by Red Is On NT

Nationals are the real deal. They have good pitching and some good hitters. Wondering if the Nationals will really give Strasburg an innings limit this season, if they need him down the stretch.

Rizzo is confident in our other 4 starters that we can shut Strasburg down and still do damage in the postseason. I'm not as confident but if our bats continue to swing like this it's possible he may be right. 

Fitting way to end this series with a Casilla blown save.Pirates are hot too I hope we don't limp into the break.

Originally Posted by madj55

Originally Posted by Red Is On NT

Rizzo is confident in our other 4 starters that we can shut Strasburg down and still do damage in the postseason. I'm not as confident but if our bats continue to swing like this it's possible he may be right. 
I really like what Desmond has become this season. He had promise of being a very good shortstop when he came up in 2009. He seems to have figured it out. He's developed some power, plays great defense and a solid number 5 or 6 hitter, wherever Davey slots him.

Oh and +$@! Brandon Crawford! He's had way too many mishaps this season and Bochy just needs to give the position to Arias. Arias' natural position is shortstop, and right now I trust him over there a lot more than I trust Crawford. I've said it earlier in the year and I'll say it again, if the Giants and Dodgers are battling for position in October, and Bochy still puts Crawford out there, he'll boot a ball, like Ransom did. I'm $%$#%%@ done with him! Wish the Giants had Desmond rather than that bum!

Back
Top Bottom