Official 2012 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (94-68) World Series Champions

Since the break this team, on the road, has gone
2-1 @ Atlanta
2-1 @ Philadelphia
3-0 @ Colorado
2-1 @ St. Louis

That's a combine 9-3 away from home and 6-7 at AT&T.
Fair to say this team likes being on the road?
At this pace home field advantage wouldn't even matter. And I know different year means different teams but we eliminated 3 teams in their own park before, there's no reason to think we can't do it again.

2-1 @ Atlanta
2-1 @ Philadelphia
3-0 @ Colorado
2-1 @ St. Louis
At this pace home field advantage wouldn't even matter. And I know different year means different teams but we eliminated 3 teams in their own park before, there's no reason to think we can't do it again.

nah man, homefield at home during the playoffs is waaaaayyyyy different than during the season. the giants bullpen is so shaky i think they'd get shook if its close game at an away playoff games. this aint 2010 giants bullpen. plus its a bullpen by committee now ha ha ha.

2-1 @ Atlanta
2-1 @ Philadelphia
3-0 @ Colorado
2-1 @ St. Louis

The difference I think is we had a true ace in Tim Lincecum. A person who could go into any park and shut the other team down no matter who they had. I still like our starters, but they don't have that one guy who can take over a game. Yet, I'll take anyone of them in a big game any day.

Plus, before the all-star break the Giants were playing great at home and just finished a 1-5 road trip.

The crowd at AT&T in big games is a different beast.

Last edited:
The block feature on this platform is better than Yuku.

Take this one and head on home, c'mon boys.

The first time we don't score in the first is of course the time we give up a 2-run shot to Beltran.

I knew it...I was off by a run. After yesterday's offensive explosion, I figured they'd score 2 runs max.

Disappointing game. Wasted performance by Bum. Oh well, cant win them all. Just hope the bats wake up for the weekend series. Gonna be a big one!

Wish I was there to see the ceremony tonight, but has anyone noticed how weird the crowd is at Orange Fridays? I was in standing room one time, and some trick tried to walk away with my beer. :x

The base running mistakes + Hitters 1-5 going 0 for 18

Not beating any team with those stats simple as that. :smh:

Indeed....sucks the days we rest him where we have no offense but it's paying dividends for Posey

Back
Top Bottom