Official 2012 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (94-68) World Series Champions

I'm really not going to blame that 2nd baserunning error on Belt. Everybody thought that ball was gone, I don't even know if there was any more brick space between the ball and the top of the wall when Belt hit it. Pence probably should've been running harder, though. Whatever, we got the W.

Posey is LOCKED IN! He is seeing the ball extremely well and doesn't offer at any pitches with 2 strikes. Hopefully Timmy will show up and pitch well against a team that's not a cellar dweller.

I'm really not going to blame that 2nd baserunning error on Belt. Everybody thought that ball was gone.

As a baseball coach, I couldnt disagree with you more. Doesnt matter that everyone thought it was gone. It wasnt. And it cost us a at least another run. You dont watch a ball and jog to first unless it is an absolute no doubter...which clearly it wasnt. Thankfully, we opened it up afterwards.

Glad the kid is starting to hit again. We could really use him.

But if you use that argument you also have to say that Pence should've also ran harder because he only made it to 3rd, and he runs pretty well.

It's whatever to me, though. I'm glad Belt is finally starting to get into a groove at the plate.

Melky is a dumbass...and it just goes to show you Baggs' claim a few weeks back wasn't without some merit.

Son couldn't even appeal, he knew he was got.

Hopefully Belt can continue his hitting and Pence keeps getting better. We need Pablo to get back to where he was and Posey to maintain. It's going to be tough but not impossible....

so you dont sign a singles hitter...
blessing in disguise giant fan

his slg % be damned, dude has no pop, even while on the juice

what to do about LF?

i don't see them running blanco out there daily unless he gets hot.

move belt to LF? hector/buster to 1B?
nady or brown with the call up?

damn you melky :smh:
just when the lineup was looking so legit. :smh::smh::smh:

Well if they want him they'll probably be able to re-sign on the cheap now.....

My Fantasy Team as well is hurt by this since I'm in 1st place and just welcomed John Jay to the team.

Man, I don't want Belt in left. They need someone who can cover some ground. This is all just messed up right now.

I dont want Belt in left either, but we need to do something. Our lineup looks abysmal again without Melky. Anyway we can get an extra bat in the lineup, we gotta do it.

At least its almost football season. We have that to look forward to!! (well most of us. Sorry about it Jumpman!)

Back
Top Bottom