Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah a rematch, I would like to see what happens with arreola in better shape and no broken nose

I am disappoint. I expected better out of Seth. Seth expected better out of Seth.

Stiverne vs.Arreola is the definition of one punch changing the course of an entire fight. Arreola got caught being lazy at the end of the third and paid for it. Maybe he learned from it and deserves a rematch.

But really any combination of Stiverne vs. Arreola vs. Wilder I am OK with and would love to see.

Last edited:
Just watched the first two fights of last night. The first one was great. Marquez just couldn't go the late rounds. Seth Mitchell... Yikes. He just can't fight at this level. Even that was entertaining to watch. I didnt see anything wrong with the stoppage. Showtime been killing HBO. I'm glad t have it back. ******g time Warner

Didn't watch main event yet tho

Edit: didn't realize that was main even lol. Meh.

Last edited:
just found out im gonna be workin on this fight the family and friends at home will be watching im gonna resort into finding a stream for this fight any suggestions?

Don't know if you guys saw, but All Access Part 3 for Canelo vs Mayweather is up.

Canelo: "I can assure you he won't beat me."

>D

Last edited:
Broner looks like he can challenge the winner of Curtis Stevens vs GGG

After seeing that part of All Access, I think Mayweather and Broner will fight at some point. Floyd seems mildly annoyed by Broner. Their fake brother relationship will go out the window soon enough.

Broner looks like he can challenge the winner of Curtis Stevens vs GGG

I would love to see broner vs GGG. But if i were Broner i would not want that fight :lol:

Excited for the fight this weekend. Not sure if i am going to have some friends over and order it or go out to watch it. People are wild ignorant (i blame the alcohol intake mostly) and know absolutely nothing about boxing when you go out to a random Buffalo Wild Wings that happens to be showing the fight. I can already envision the race war that may ensue.

But i know in HD this fight will be like $70 bucks either that or a $5 cover

GGG would put Broner to sleep, he and his team would never take that fight. Don't see Broner fighting May either, would be a walk in the park for Floyd, Broner is a son.

Am I the only one more excited for Garcia vs. Matthysse than for Mayweather vs. Canelo?

I'm equally as excited for both just because the enormity of the main event and the fact that we'll probably get a KO in the undercard.

broner is never going to fight GGG yall didn't get his joke
laugh.gif

Am I the only one more excited for Garcia vs. Matthysse than for Mayweather vs. Canelo?

Are you not excited for the main event because you don't think it'll be fireworks, or because you don't care about either of the fighters?

Apparently there's a rumor that Mayweather got knocked down while sparring in his camp.. :nerd:

Not sure if true tho

September 07, 2013: MediaTakeOut.com has been reporting about the TROUBLE in Floyd Mayweather’s training camp – with MULTIPLE WOMEN around – all vying for his attention. And all those women might have caused the GREATEST FIGHTER IN MODERN TIMES to lose his focus.

According to an EXTREMELY WELL PLACED SOURCE, Floyd Mayweather was “knocked down” during sparring on Thursday. Our snitch, who spoke on the condition of anonymity told us, “Mayeather got hit with a good shot, a left hook to the body, and he went down.”

The insider added, “To my knowledge [Money] has never gone down ever. Not in sparring, or in the ring.”

But the insider also added, “It’s not unusual for a boxer to get hit hard in training and go down. And Floyd responded well – he got up and finished the session. And he beat [the boxer he was fighting] to a bloody pulp.”

reported 2 days ago tho :nerd:

Last edited:
Get all the way outta here with MTO sources :lol:

I'm gonna create a separate thread for the fight, keep the ******** from polluting us in here.

broner is never going to fight GGG yall didn't get his joke:lol:

Joke went way over n_'s heads. :lol:

Broner lookin like a fat a** and better learn to take this sh** serious, I see he's still riding his high horse off that last W and post-fight troll interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom