Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that could be fun. Stiverne caught him with a nasty punch last fight

So conflicted cause I like both fighters.
And we never hear from whoever loses again.

If I had to pick, Mitchell split decision. Won't be surprised if Arreaola wins it within 6 tho.

Winner fights Deontay Wilder.

The only way Canelo wins is if it's rigged. It's fun to root against Floyd but he's disgusting. Canelo will barely touch him.

The only way Canelo wins is if it's rigged. It's fun to root against Floyd but he's disgusting. Canelo will barely touch him.

Pretty much, don't let Canelo win a couple rounds or even tie because we will see some tomfoolery

Guys don't fall for the All access is just entertainment. Floyd is gonna win unanimous decision easy.. 117-111 Canelo is gonna look so slow.

I'm extremely pumped for Garcia vs Matthysse could be FOTY type fight. I got Lucas winning by KO

When is this arreola fight?

I put up the date and channel in the title but I just don't get the time unfortunately. I think it's 10PM ET.

I wanna see both PB and Canelo get hit with big right hands. Especially Canelo. Just to see how they react.

I also think Matthyse KO's Danny in the 6th or 7th but I think this is more Rafa/Israel than a domination. I can see em both hitting the mats. Lucas has been so underrated he's somehow becoming a little overrated if that makes sense :lol: I think a horrible cut or a closed eye stops this fight.

I didn't see the weigh in but if Arreola is in as good shape as he's been saying, he's going to knock Seth's head off.

Until I see him lose, I'll never bet against Floyd. The intelligence is just off the charts. He'll do what he always does this fight IMO.

I don't get the "Manny isn't a PPV star anymore" either.

Exactly how I feel about Floyd. Until it happens, I will never go against him. His defense is unmatched.

The best chance Canelo has is what happened with Mares and Manny. Except Floyd isn't foolish enough to let that happen.

And Manny is still a top-tier draw in the sport. It's him and Floyd. No one else can draw huge numbers if one of those guys aren't in the main event.

Who's on the undercard tomorrow for the Seth/Arreola fight?

I put up the date and channel in the title but I just don't get the time unfortunately. I think it's 10PM ET.

I wanna see both PB and Canelo get hit with big right hands. Especially Canelo. Just to see how they react.

I also think Matthyse KO's Danny in the 6th or 7th but I think this is more Rafa/Israel than a domination. I can see em both hitting the mats. Lucas has been so underrated he's somehow becoming a little overrated if that makes sense :lol: I think a horrible cut or a closed eye stops this fight.

I didn't see the weigh in but if Arreola is in as good shape as he's been saying, he's going to knock Seth's head off.
k thanks, I'll try and watch it live this time lol. I like arreola, but his weight has been a problem in the past against top fighters

i think danny will win for some reason and floyd will win by decision... i doubt he gets robbed in his adoped home state... floyd will dominate by counterpunching off canelo while getting him tired by missing all the time....everyone tries to get that one punch off floyd and while they wait for that the fight is over

I ain't ever drempt about an upcoming fight, but I had a dream last night that Floyd knocked out Canelo. :lol: :lol:

Ricky Burns is one of the bigger duckers in recent years in boxing and somehow managed to escape with a draw today, that just upsets me :lol:

:wow: Good fight.

Esquivias lookin like a mini-Floyd with the shoulder roll and the accuracy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom