Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not buying to report but...i have noticed Floyd wearing pads underneath one side of his shirt (left side) during training.

You think that could be a problem? We know he likes to tag the body and break you down.

Do any of you guys think Canelo has big power? Curious to know. Had an argument about this weekend about it.

You think that could be a problem? We know he likes to tag the body and break you down.

Do any of you guys think Canelo has big power? Curious to know. Had an argument about this weekend about it.

Yes. Canelo has the power to make something big happen here.. If he hits Mayweather flush (rare, I know) with a power shot, I'm curious to see how big his eyes will get when he realizes who he's in the ring with.

Not buying to report but...i have noticed Floyd wearing pads underneath one side of his shirt (left side) during training.

:nerd:

Am I the only one more excited for Garcia vs. Matthysse than for Mayweather vs. Canelo?

Are you not excited for the main event because you don't think it'll be fireworks, or because you don't care about either of the fighters?

I think Mayweather is going to thoroughly outbox Canelo and cruise to a UD. I don't think it's going to be as competitive as everyone is making it out to be.

Canelo has power, but not the GGG/Matthyse kind of power. Canelo has made a living of beating up on smaller guys. I really want to see GGG V Canelo sometime. I want someone close to his size in the ring with him, see how he handles that kind of power.

Canelo definitely breaks people down, but that single-punch power? Not elite. Good, strong, but not scary knockout power.

Anyone can get a punch that will end a fight. Ask Abner Mares. He never recovered in that fight with Jhonny.

Yes. Canelo has the power to make something big happen here.. If he hits Mayweather flush (rare, I know) with a power shot, I'm curious to see how big his eyes will get when he realizes who he's in the ring with.

How did Mosley look taking all those "powerful" flush shots from Canelo? What about Trout? Canelo has only stopped smaller guys that are basically over the hill or bums. The kid has talent but people need to stop acting like he's Marvin Hagler or some sh*t. 

How did Mosley look taking all those "powerful" flush shots from Canelo? What about Trout? Canelo has only stopped smaller guys that are basically over the hill or bums. The kid has talent but people need to stop acting like he's Marvin Hagler or some sh*t. 

I'd say that Mosley looked pretty bad.

View media item 572812
Trout?

View media item 572814
Trout he broke down and out boxed.

Canelo is good man, I've been watching him for a while now and I knew a long time ago that he'd be great.

I really hope he does well this Saturday.

Broner looks like he can challenge the winner of Curtis Stevens vs GGG

After seeing that part of All Access, I think Mayweather and Broner will fight at some point. Floyd seems mildly annoyed by Broner. Their fake brother relationship will go out the window soon enough.

I have a feeling they'll fight too. If floyd is all about the money, he'll do it. Idc what anyone says, if Broner can stay undefeated for another year or so, the hype would be real.

Imagine all-access and interviews/tours of both these dudes trash talking lmaoooo

I'd say that Mosley looked pretty bad.

Trout?

Trout he broke down and out boxed.

Canelo is good man, I've been watching him for a while now and I knew a long time ago that he'd be great.

I really hope he does well this Saturday.
He broke Trout down? WTF fight did you watch 
laugh.gif
? He didn't break anything down. He won a close fight. I had him winning by 1 point. It can also be argued that Trout actually won the fight outright. Mosley also took some vicious flush shots from Canelo extremely well. Canelo is not a one punch KO artist. He's a boxer with good power. That's it that's all.

Calling someone a clown for having an addiction and voluntary seeking help is cool now?

Last edited:
He's a clown, got busted banging other chicks, sniffing coke and wearing womens' undergarments, played the only held he could, rehab.

He is a disingenuous clown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom