Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
austin2vlubc.gif

Where is this from? Is there a Canelo/Trout "All Access".

They are showing the May/Ghost ones OD (new one was last night) but haven't seen one listed for this weekend's fight.

That's weird I heard canelo's brother murdered someone and the mex police are looking for him...probably just rumors.

I got Canelo winning by Late round Stoppage. Don't see all the Hype behind Trout. He looked real ordinary against Delvin Rodiriguez.He Then went on to beat up on a old Cotto who has taken an insane amount of punishment throughout his long Career and was really an overblown  Welterweight.Its not like Trout ever had Cotto badly hurt neither. Trout simply out worked and out manuevered a slower, older, smaller boxer. Truth be told I believe Canelo is by far the harder puncher and the faster fighter when It comes to hand speed. I also see Canelo being the bigger dude when they step into the ring. The only way I can see trout winning is if he controls the distance with his superior footwork much like Rigo did. Trout is no Rigo and Canelo is no Donaire who looks for one big shot. Canelo is probably the best combination puncher in boxing right now. Light work for Canelo. imo

there is a short 10 minute all access trout Canelo it's on YouTube under showtime.

I got canelo winning however Trout can outbox him so it could go either way

Last edited:
I have Trout winning but I have a feeling if it goes the distance it will be Paulie Malignaggi vs Juan Diaz in Houston all over again.

Dan Rafael (2:41 PM)

Breaking news from the Bat email: Devon Alexander will fight Lee Purdy on May 18. Purdy was next leading available IBF contender and the fight counts as the mandatory, Richard Schaefer told me. Schaefer said he made a deal with Purdy promoter Eddie Hearn.

New episode of All Access: Mayweather Vs. Guerrero.

As for the Canelo Vs. Trout fight.  I think Canelo will win, but I'm rooting for Trout.  I hope we get to see Canelo Vs. Mayweather though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom