Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:
who yall got this weekend? im go with trout to out box canelo. just hope the judges dont **** him

Kell Brook VS Devon Alexander is off again. but Alexander will still fight. names getting put out. berto, shawn perto and others

looks like it will be Mike Alvarado VS pacman and Bradley VS JMM

Bradley VS JMM? RIP Bradley. We saw what Provodnikov could do to Bradley. It would be murder in the ring.

Who's the closest boxer that Canelo has fought that has a fraction of Trout's boxing ability? Not to mention his size.

Alvarado/Manny could be a ton of fun.

I'm for Trout by md. And after watching that canelo segment, I have a sudden urge to purchase an under armour hoody now.

People are saying that Canelo has not fought anybody like Trout. But has Trout fought anyone like Canelo.I know he just beat someone decent but the blueprint to beat him was already out.

As long as Canelo has decent punch out put and doesn't go down you know he will win on the cards. He has way too much hype and an actual fan base in mexico. They won't let him lose.

I would like to see JMM vs Bradley only because i know JMM will destroy him and i love to watch how technically skilled JMM is in the ring.

Bradley will lose, but he will hold his own.

I think thats what makes it for an interesting fight at least. Unless JMM catches him with a Manny shot it should be a long fight of JMM picking him apart. (Unless he is off his roid cycle then bradley might stand a decent chance :lol: kidding)

ive only seen canelo fight once despite the hype , he just seem to box flat footed all the time ...never

said to myself "wow i have to make a note to watch this guy's fights"

for some reason i think it'll be a halfway decent match but i think trout takes it

Last edited:
I'm pulling for Trout. I think he will outbox Canelo. Unfortunately with the fight being in Texas, it's gonna be close to impossible for Trout to win on the cards.

Since when has April 20th written in numeric form a banned word? Took me forever to figure out why it wouldn't let me update the title.

Cotto is vastly better than anyone Canelo has fought, that's including oldass Shane Mosley. And Trout systematically broke MAC apart. I'm not saying I expect Trout to do the same exact thing, but I like Trout a lot more going into Saturday than I do Saul.

Cottos face is so soft. I swear his face would look like that after a verbal argument.

My chips on Trout. Canelo better live up to the hype to make me a believer. Great fight glad they took it off the MayDay card, this fight was the main event. Its time for GBP to get it's shine on. Trout vs Canelo, Garcia vs Judah, May vs Ghost, Matthysse vs Peterson and Alexander vs ????. I can't wait boxing is back the next two months!

My chips on Trout. Canelo better live up to the hype to make me a believer. Great fight glad they took it off the MayDay card, this fight was the main event. Its time for GBP to get it's shine on. Trout vs Canelo, Garcia vs Judah, May vs Ghost, Matthysse vs Peterson and Alexander vs ????. I can't wait boxing is back the next two months!

Haha at you avi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom