Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laurence Cole is the ref for Canelo vs Trout. He's the crappy ref who usually favors Mexican fights. Probably smart to bet on Canelo.

Laurence Cole is the ref for Canelo vs Trout. He's the crappy ref who usually favors Mexican fights. Probably smart to bet on Canelo.
Do you know of any good betting sites?
nerd.gif
Haven't bet online since Bodog got shut down...

Do you know of any good betting sites? :nerd: Haven't bet online since Bodog got shut down...

I was with 5dimes until I blew all my chips :lol:. It's either that one or one that has a black/ gold layout... I think its called the Greek. But 5dimes is def the best for boxing because it has so many props. You can see their odds here. For boxing check the props too.

http://www.5dimes.eu/livelines/livelines.aspx

Last edited:
Tyson Fury is annoying.

If Wlad or Vitali get a shot at this guy, I can't wait to see them demolish this kid with the jabs and counters. Fury can't lean on the Klitschko brothers, they won't allow it.

Steve Cunningham showed admirable moves against a much larger guy, and showed that it's not too hard to hurt Fury. Imagine what someone with some punching power could do.

Tyson Fury is annoying.

If Wlad or Vitali get a shot at this guy, I can't wait to see them demolish this kid with the jabs and counters. Fury can't lean on the Klitschko brothers, they won't allow it.

Steve Cunningham showed admirable moves against a much larger guy, and showed that it's not too hard to hurt Fury. Imagine what someone with some punching power could do.

He knew his big man tactics would eventually prevail, just as long as he could take a Cunningham punch. :lol: at him serenading the MSG crowd. He shouldve been booed 3 seconds in.

anybody know when the zab Judah fight is?
Next Saturday April 27th.

Tyson Fury.....boy oh boy.  Either of the Klitschkos would hurt this kid.  He is entertaining though lol.  From entering the ring over the top rope to the Ivan Drago touch gloves sequence, kid is a character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom