Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm Mayweather I would let Khan have a few moments. Knowing how delusional he is, he's going to think he deserves a rematch if it goes the distance. Then make a rematch and ice him early. :lol:. That's two fights right there.
lol terrible idea, one good punch from khan, believe it or not, could make floyd kiss the canvas, especially if he "lets" khan. The issue I have with top level fights is you really never know if its fixed or not, i mean y was victor ortiz kissing mayweahter after that cheap shot knock out? he wouldve been heated if that was not a reenactment of some sort.

Right, Khan has fast hands and can put a hurting on anybody. But with that being said I don't think Floyd will stop him unless they fight a second time. You still need to brawl with Khan to tap his chin, which is something Mayweather refrains from doing,

not even. All you gotta do is land One hard shot.

Fight over.

Khan has no chin at all. Prescott, Garcia and Maidana* all basically ended their fights with One Punch.

He has no punching power, no real jab and horrible foot work. He lost to matthysse and quit on Bradley I'm sorry but he is trash.

Either Alexander has pillows as fists or Purdy is tough as nails. I can't tell which one it is.
Could be both, but I know for sure Alexander doesn't hit that hard.

lol terrible idea, one good punch from khan, believe it or not, could make floyd kiss the canvas, especially if he "lets" khan. The issue I have with top level fights is you really never know if its fixed or not, i mean y was victor ortiz kissing mayweahter after that cheap shot knock out? he wouldve been heated if that was not a reenactment of some sort.
Floyd doesn't have to let him hit him per se, but if he allows Kham to touch gloves and arms on his punches while not throwing back all the time it could make it seem Khan is winning rounds.

^

its not like peterson was going to be able to avoid it..

he felt that torque behind the straight right that sent him back.

damn!  Matthysse is the truth.   Best ko percentage in boxing.    He's gonna run through Garcia just like he did tonight.   I think Matthysse should fight Floyd once he takes care of Garcia.

damn!  Matthysse is the truth.   Best ko percentage in boxing.    He's gonna run through Garcia just like he did tonight.   I think Matthysse should fight Floyd once he takes care of Garcia.
No way Floyd would take a fight against matthysse. He'll dodge like he's know to do

Matthysse hurt him that second knock down was brutal didn't think Peterson would get up.

Matthysse beats Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom