Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I would rather see Alexander-Khan before either of them fight Floyd.  Khan posses height, reach, and good hand speed.  Not a big Alexander fan but I like the way he puts his combos together.  Only problem I see with him is when he finds something that works he likes to keep going to it.  That'll work fine against average fighters but not with Mayweather, he never gets hit with the same thing twice.  I will give Amir some credit though with his chin, he came back better than he usually does when he got knocked down against Diaz.  He didn't have the typical glossy eyed "I'm in real trouble" look he usually gives after getting knocked on the chin.

Probably bc Diaz isn't a hard puncher anyone else with a big punch would have KO khan

Last edited:
I'd much prefer a Khan/Alexander fight. My money is on Alexander even though I do like Khan. He can't stay off the canvas.

Last edited:
No one wants to see Ward whoop on Froch or Kessler again and I like both of those guys. He's gonna fight B-Hop is he beats Murat, I can see that **** clear as day :lol:

Hes not fighting Ward, he has a master-student relationship with him. But we all know that goes out the window if there is a few mill waiting for them. :lol:. But luckily there's not.

I want to see Pascal fight just about anyone soon, he's going to be sending dudes to the ER with those power pellets that Angel gives him. :lol:

Last edited:
No one wants to see Ward whoop on Froch or Kessler again and I like both of those guys. He's gonna fight B-Hop is he beats Murat, I can see that **** clear as day
laugh.gif
I agree I remember after B Hop beat Cloud he looked over to Ward and was yelling some thing at him.   

He's not fighting Ward, I bet it's going to be winner of Froch and Kessler. He's been campaigning for Froch lately, even said he's willing to do it at catchweight.

I think Froch wins, but Kessler won't disappoint either. Kessler can pull it off if he brings his best.

Last edited:
i thought the ref was stopping it too. They seem a lot quicker to stop fights in Europe than in N. America.

Great fight yesterday, both Froch and Kessler put on a show.  I hope Kessler sticks around for a few more fights, shouldn't be discouraged after last night.  I know it's Froch' style but man I wish he wouldn't take so many hits.  Does anyone else favor the crowds overseas versus the crowds here in America?  It just seems more energetic over there and they really show out for their fighters.

Good ******g fight. Finding it on TV at 6pm yesterday between binge drinking sessions was a pleasant surprise.

Great fight but Froch's post fight interview showed that he wants absolutely no part of Ward again.

I was kind of shocked that the HBO crew was seeing the fight so one-sided yesterday. I wasn't scoring because I was with my girl, but I thought it was much closer. It was clear that Froch was winning, but not that it was a shutout. Kessler caught him several times and it was a nice showing from him. That 11th and 12th was excellent.

what did ward say last night that has people going at him on twitter? or do these boxing heads really thinks he needs to go over to the UK to fight froch because he can only sell out Oakland?

I don't see what the fuss is about. I think people overreacted when he said he had to travel to Atlantic CIty for the Super Six final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom