OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

It would make sense for Bill and Josh to establish the run even more without Gronk, Hernandez, Wes, Lloyd.

Vereen is a threat to steal touches, particularly receptions.

I'm taking Aaron Dobson late in every draft.

My dream draft sequence in my 2 QB, 6pt pass TD, PPR league is: QB, RB, RB, WR, QB. Never works out that way but that's what I aim to do each year :lol:. Standard leagues I like grabbing 3 RBs right off the bat. PPR a mixture of RBs/WRs in the first 4/5 rounds. You really just gotta go with the flow though.

And I agree about never going QB/TE.. Last year dude went Peyton Manning/Gronk in rounds 2/3 and thought he was the ****. Ended up not coming close to the playoffs :lol: :lol:.

Last edited:
Hoping Chris Harper falls under the radar until week 2 or 3. 

He was my super deep sleeper for my draft and Harvin going down might mess up my whole flow.

For RB's this year:
I like Ridley and MJD more than most.

Sleepers are Miller, Bell, A. Brown, Ry Williams.
so do i. plenty of upside with mjd.  miller plenty of upside. bell is will get his shot for sure. but the o line is shaky at best. ry williams.....as rocky balboa says " forget about it " 

I hyped Ry Williams last year, remaining consistent with my support. Mendy is not hard to beat out for carries.

Whats you guys' draft strategy? I usually try to follow the same drafting plan with my first 6 picks
RB, RB, WR, WR, Flex, and QB. The TE spot is really looking Jimmy Graham and a bunch of guys this year so I'm not really worrying about it either.
I'm drafting out of the #9 spot in my 14-team PPR league. I'm definitely going RB in the first round, and grabbing a top WR in the second round, third round I'm going with the best available RB or WR and so forth in the fourth round. 5th round will definitely be my QB round then get a flex player in the 6th. Like dude said, it depends on the flow of the draft, a lot of things can happen. I've been playing with the same people in my league for the last 3 years so I picked up some of their drafting tendencies for instance, they love QBs. Last year in the first round 5 straight picks were QBs in a PPR LEAGUE! Well one of them did end up winning it all :\ But yea in draft day, everything gets thrown out the window after the first couple picks lol.

Need help deciding my keepers,

pick 2

Peterson
Brees
Dez
Ridley
Kaep

Which round did you select each in.
it doesn't matter what round you pick the players, but

AP and Brees were my two previous keepers
Dez round 2
Ridley round 5 :wow: :wow: Greene, Wells, and Redman..... and a god damn kicker was picked before Ridley :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: AND I picked Hillis the round before this :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Kaep was a midseason waiver claim

Last edited by a moderator:
Jamaal Charles

Crazy huh? but I have a good feeling he'll fall down to me. I can see about 2 or 3 QBs picked ahead of me. Remember what I said about my league loving QBs
damm...if charles falls to you at 9 , dress those guys in red suits and have them slide down your chimney.  
laugh.gif

Whats you guys' draft strategy? I usually try to follow the same drafting plan with my first 6 picks
RB, RB, WR, WR, Flex, and QB. The TE spot is really looking Jimmy Graham and a bunch of guys this year so I'm not really worrying about it either.
I'm drafting out of the #9 spot in my 14-team PPR league. I'm definitely going RB in the first round, and grabbing a top WR in the second round, third round I'm going with the best available RB or WR and so forth in the fourth round. 5th round will definitely be my QB round then get a flex player in the 6th. Like dude said, it depends on the flow of the draft, a lot of things can happen. I've been playing with the same people in my league for the last 3 years so I picked up some of their drafting tendencies for instance, they love QBs. Last year in the first round 5 straight picks were QBs in a PPR LEAGUE! Well one of them did end up winning it all
ohwell.gif
But yea in draft day, everything gets thrown out the window after the first couple picks lol.
My dream draft sequence in my 2 QB, 6pt pass TD, PPR league is: QB, RB, RB, WR, QB. Never works out that way but that's what I aim to do each year
laugh.gif
. Standard leagues I like grabbing 3 RBs right off the bat. PPR a mixture of RBs/WRs in the first 4/5 rounds. You really just gotta go with the flow though.

And I agree about never going QB/TE.. Last year dude went Peyton Manning/Gronk in rounds 2/3 and thought he was the ****. Ended up not coming close to the playoffs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah my main league has 16 people in it this year so I doubt I will get to really do what I want in terms of my dream draft order. It really is too many people man.

Yeah my main league has 16 people in it this year so I doubt I will get to really do what I want in terms of my dream draft order. It really is too many people man.
how do you do playoffs in 16 team league ? or is it top h2h guy and top pts guy in one week playoff. or is it top pts guy.  i hate head to head ( record ). best way to judge a team is total pts. 

just got the email for our leagues renewal, draft still a month out. 

so far l miller is a consensus sleeper, what the thoughts on wilson of the nyg, i liked him last year but he had the early fumble trouble and a brown came in and stole the show. should he be a bench flier? 

btw im in a 12 team ppr

A. Brown is definitely one of my sleepers. Should get carries in the goal line, and Coughlin hates RB's that fumble. The one glaring weakness of Wilson.

Matt Stafford is my go to QB... he's always available in the middle rounds and a great value on Draft Day.

Son is the garbage time KING. No one gets points late in the 4th like Stafford.

EDIT:   annnddd I just remembered the Lions added Reggie Bush... lawd jesus Stafford gonna EAT this season.

Last edited:
Matt Stafford is my go to QB... he's always available in the middle rounds and a great value on Draft Day.

Son is the garbage time KING. No one gets points late in the 4th like Stafford.

EDIT:   annnddd I just remembered the Lions added Reggie Bush... lawd jesus Stafford gonna EAT this season.
i felt pettigrew would eat last season, but dude was so inconsistent. TE is def the biggest question mark of all positions. a lot of guys who can " do this and that" but will they is the ?. i think once the top guys ( graham, gronk, and gonzalez) are gone ...value can def be found in the later rounds

Last edited:
i felt pettigrew would eat last season, but dude was so inconsistent. TE is def the biggest question mark of all positions. a lot of guys who can " do this and that" but will they is the ?. i think once the top guys ( graham, gronk, and gonzalez) are gone ...value can def be found in the later rounds
I had Petti, Megatron, and Stafford last season... so I named my squad was "DETROIT CITY"

James Casey is my sleeper TE this year... I also like Gresham and Rudolph -- keeping a very close eye on Eifert

Back
Top Bottom